Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

OK Thanks. I've just done that now. Lots of new values came in. Exported. Rebooted. Still "WIFI-No Hardware Installed". Was OK in Mavericks.

Any other ideas? Other cards?

Sorry my reply doesn't appear in-line. No idea why not.

Thanks for reply, I just redo a fresh install and I have pressed several times in F4 and Fn-F4 and when I have launched Probook Installer there is no error message.
About Clover what are the steps to do ?

Thanks

Hi,

I've problem on USB 3.0 on Probook 4230s.
I tested again by clean install, On steps Install > First boot (before patch Probook Installer clover edition 6.2.11.2) USB 3.0 can recognize my USB drive but when patched and restart it stop working.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 23.24.54.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 23.24.54.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 284
Anyone got the BCM943224HMS to work yet?

It worked out of the box in Mavericks.

I havean external keyboard Logitech Wireless Keyboard K230, which I use, but it confused the button "Option", and "Command"... And not only these buttons, what do I do?:think:

SysPrefs->Keyboard.

Hi,

I've problem on USB 3.0 on Probook 4230s.
I tested again by clean install, On steps Install > First boot (before patch Probook Installer clover edition 6.2.11.2) USB 3.0 can recognize my USB drive but when patched and restart it stop working.

Did you install the new GenericUSBXHCI.kext?

Little Feedback:
Now i finally installed os x with clover, i'm coming from maverick with chamaleon.
The guide is perfect, read it carefully, step by step, and you will have no problem.
A thing: in my case i do an ec reset, before installing, because on first boot from usb pen i get stucked on the black screen with the white bar near 33% ( no led activity on disk or usb pendrive ).
EC Reset solved.

I noticed that TRIM was enabled by default. After i installed chamaleon ssd enabler.
Sound wasn't working, but the guide , at step 14, say to rebuild cache/repair permission: this solve problem.

Best regards to all of you, especially to the people who is working to make osx working on our probook.

Something that should be added to the guide: repairing the kext permissions before every kernel cache update becomes a must ! Kexts with wrong permissions, even on one file inside them, won't be put into the kernel cache, regardless if they're signed or not.

Back