Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Has anyone had any issues with WIFI? My 43224HSM card was fine with Mavericks but can't seem to get it working in Yosemite.
Lukey,
Yes this problem has been seen and resolved by nguyenmac, change your SMBIOS to Macbook Air 5,2.

Try removing /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/GenericUSBXHCI.kext in CLOVER parition.

I had the same issue. Try to replays usb stick to right, it helps to me. Also i had an issue with grey screen and forever loading bar, the reason is wrong plist file. I was using terminal script and have to do it 3 times) Also i was on Maverick 10.9.3 with chimera boot loader, and just not format my HDD in oder to try update my system and it works!!! No i got fully working upgraded system but with no sound( Kext wizard closing unexpectedly when i repair permissions, trying to resolve this) Thx all tonymac team! HP Probook 4350.

Update. Rebuild cache and repair permissions in terminal) Now i got sound) Got the same video glitch during the loading, but its not critical. Some issues with sleep.

Hi nguyenmac

Is this guide working for hp pavilion 15-n208tx notebook.:thumbup:

Hello, thanks you for this guide
I have a problem, when clover background appears I press F4 but nothinds happens so when I am on Clover Configurator it says "config.plist not found" and wants to now if I want to mount EFI partition

Can you healp me please ?

Thanks

Edit: Have also an error at the end of Probook Installer

Hello, thanks you for this guide
I have a problem, when clover background appears I press F4 but nothinds happens so when I am on Clover Configurator it says "config.plist not found" and wants to now if I want to mount EFI partition

Can you healp me please ?

Thanks

Edit: Have also an error at the end of Probook Installer

You can try Fn-F4 and F4. Clover screen on HDD or USB?

You have to mount EFI partition before open config.plist.

Post troubleshooting files for PBI CE.

I havean external keyboard Logitech Wireless Keyboard K230, which I use, but it confused the button "Option", and "Command"... And not only these buttons, what do I do?:think:

WIFI: Broadcom 43224HMS not working for me.

I have tried Clover Configurator -> SMBIOS -> ProductName=MacBookAir5,2 and Macbook Air 5,2 but this doesn't work.

Also have done the injection of
pci14e4,4353
into IO80211Family.kext (although it was already there) and that didn't work either.

Any other ideas anybody?

Any other ways of getting WIFI for a HP Probook 6360b Yosemite?

WIFI: Broadcom 43224HMS not working for me.

I have tried Clover Configurator -> SMBIOS -> ProductName=MacBookAir5,2 and Macbook Air 5,2 but this doesn't work.

Also have done the injection of
pci14e4,4353
into IO80211Family.kext (although it was already there) and that didn't work either.

Any other ideas anybody?

Any other ways of getting WIFI for a HP Probook 6360b Yosemite?

You have to use the Wand button to create new SMBIOS, not changing only Product Name.

Back