Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Congrats! Hope it will last long...
Unfortunately after sleeping this problem recurs. The mouse cursor starts to stick after a few seconds, then moves normally, then again sticks and so on to infinity. Helps only a full shutdown of the computer:cry:

I have the same problem. I tried so many times with the new clover.zip and nothing, i also tried verbose mode getting panick error. I noticed that I have the same ProBook 4530 as my friend here :(

Panic at which?

What config.plist did you choose?

Panic at which?

What config.plist did you choose?

config was HD3000 1366X768

my computer is a HP PROBOOK 4530s 2.2Ghz i3

EDIT: Forget it, I solved that problem but now I have another one. The same problem as friend here, after the apple logo with loading bar now I get the spinning wheel stuck and I can't get installation screen :( oh and I also downloaded the new clover.zip but still the same.

config was HD3000 1366X768

my computer is a HP PROBOOK 4530s 2.2Ghz i3

EDIT: Forget it, I solved that problem but now I have another one. The same problem as friend here, after the apple logo with loading bar now I get the spinning wheel stuck and I can't get installation screen :( oh and I also downloaded the new clover.zip but still the same.

Try removing /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/GenericUSBXHCI.kext in CLOVER parition.

Try removing /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/GenericUSBXHCI.kext in CLOVER parition.

@nguyenmac,

BTW, do you have my build in there or not yet?

Actually, that is a general question for all the kexts in PBI-CE...

@nguyenmac,

BTW, do you have my build in there or not yet?

Actually, that is a general question for all the kexts in PBI-CE...

Yes Rehab, I updated all the kexts right after you open the new kexts thread.

Please try Clover2.zip if you're not succeed.

Ive ran into a couple of issues (some I've seen reported already)

Not looking for an immediate fix, I'm sure RM, and NG are pretty busy right now, However, I'm happy to test things as always :)

So heres the few issues / things Ive done

Upgraded from Mavericks, not clean install.

Just re run PBI CE (think it was updated today) new config, DSDT, kexts, SSDT, the lot basically.

Issues previous to re run today:

1, Graphics glitch on boot up (aware of issue due to resolution, not bothered by it)

2, System crashes - some times waking from sleep forced a restart, and some times after a proper restart Im greeted with the apple message that the system didn't shut down properly, then Im offered the option to send the report once system starts again.

3, facetime & message log in issues others have reported (tried fix by removing the correct files from library and deleting networks etc etc. (App Store works)

Thats it..

After re run of PBI 20 minutes ago..

1, still there as expected.
2, not experienced yet, I'll update if it does.
3, issues persists.

Like I said, I'm not posting looking for immediate help, more offering to test for you guys if, when you need it.

Thanks

Has anyone had any issues with WIFI? My 43224HSM card was fine with Mavericks but can't seem to get it working in Yosemite.

Back