Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

That is the latest FakeSMC.

Your problem lies elsewhere. Other kexts you have installed...

Thanks for your help and direction. Cleaned out the old kexts, ran disk utility permissions, rebuild caches in terminal - and bob's your uncle. Audio and Yosemite working fine! El Capitan is next...

But, and theres always a but - even though it doesn't stop booting and operation, when I watch the verbose boot I see a buttload of sandboxed items referenced and not cleaned up after installing 10.10.5.

Is there a direct way to remove those items either through trash or removing the instructions pointing to them during start-up?

Thanks for your help and direction. Cleaned out the old kexts, ran disk utility permissions, rebuild caches in terminal - and bob's your uncle. Audio and Yosemite working fine! El Capitan is next...

But, and theres always a but - even though it doesn't stop booting and operation, when I watch the verbose boot I see a buttload of sandboxed items referenced and not cleaned up after installing 10.10.5.

Is there a direct way to remove those items either through trash or removing the instructions pointing to them during start-up?

No idea without seeing verbose output, but you can probably ignore...

You need FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_BCM94352Z_as_BCM94360CS2.kext

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

Also, probably whitelist patch depending on SMBIOS in use. See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

I'm sorry for the dumb request but I need again your help:

FakePCIID.kext
FakePCIID_BCM94352Z_as_BCM94360CS2.kext

installed by
Kext Wizard,

after the reboot the icon of the airport appear near the watch, but when I try to enable it nothing happens...

I think I've to do this step:

Also, probably whitelist patch depending on SMBIOS in use

but I'm lost in the large number of information about the linked thread... anyona have some suggestions?

thanks a lot...

Hi guys! I am very grateful for the manual installation. Everything was wonderful - HP Probook 640 G1 4200m ,8Gb 1600,128 SSD. The only thing that worries me is the HWmonitor. He does not run and sensors, even in the iStat is not visible ((
Tell me what you need to do to run it. Good to see temperature and Speedstep.

after the reboot the icon of the airport appear near the watch, but when I try to enable it nothing happens...

I think I've to do this step:

Make sure the device is powered up (with key/button on your keyboard deck).

The whitelist patch is already provide by PBI (evidenced by you having the drivers loading...)

Hi guys! I am very grateful for the manual installation. Everything was wonderful - HP Probook 640 G1 4200m ,8Gb 1600,128 SSD. The only thing that worries me is the HWmonitor. He does not run and sensors, even in the iStat is not visible ((
Tell me what you need to do to run it. Good to see temperature and Speedstep.

FakeSMC plugins are not installed by default. You can install them manually if you wish.

Make sure the device is powered up (with key/button on your keyboard deck).

The whitelist patch is already provide by PBI (evidenced by you having the drivers loading...)

I've checked the Bios settings (attached) and is enabled: Wireless button statet

When I turn up the Hp ProBook 6460b the wifi button is lightning white (see attachment)

When OSX start the wifi button is orange, and also clicking it doesn't turn up wifi, and remain orange.

also trying to enable wifi in the desktop with mouse the device doesn't turn up :confused::confused:

any advice about how to proceed?

UPDATE 22.49: now it's working!

I've installed again the HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.4.4.dmg and after the reboot, the wifi working great.

Now I'm going to stress and check it.

how it is possible?

thanks you

Attachments

• foto 1.JPG
    foto 1.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 83
  • foto 2.JPG
    foto 2.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 96
  • foto 3.JPG
    foto 3.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 70
  • foto 4.JPG
    foto 4.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 78
  • foto 5.JPG
    foto 5.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I've checked the Bios settings (attached) and is enabled: Wireless button statet

When I turn up the Hp ProBook 6460b the wifi button is lightning white (see attachment)

When OSX start the wifi button is orange, and also clicking it doesn't turn up wifi, and remain orange.

That is normal. The LED does not reflect the true state. Press it, then wait for networks to show. Don't be impatient.

Hello :)

I have 6460b, installed yosemite, alfter using pbi ce and booting from hdd have a black screen( booting from usb still working), but i checked the option like it is said in guide.
Anyone help please?:)

Back