Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

You did not install it correctly then, or do not have UEFI boot enabled in BIOS.

No idea what you just said...
I wanted to say that i downloaded clover from another website and i installed it (because the probook installer version didnt work) but against all of that it doesnt work. When i tried to boot from hdd it say no OS found or something like that.

I wanted to say that i downloaded clover from another website and i installed it (because the probook installer version didnt work) but against all of that it doesnt work. When i tried to boot from hdd it say no OS found or something like that.

Check your BIOS setting. Make sure you're using the Clover installer correctly for UEFI.

Check your BIOS setting. Make sure you're using the Clover installer correctly for UEFI.
now it can boot clover and i can chipes boot from hdd and recovery. But after i choose it booting a fér seconds later the screen turns off and stay off

now it can boot clover and i can chipes boot from hdd and recovery. But after i choose it booting a fér seconds later the screen turns off and stay off

On what hardware? Your profile only shows a Lenovo!?

On what hardware? Your profile only shows a Lenovo!?
sorry i forget to update my profile. I have hp probook 4540s i5 8gb ram intel graphics4000

sorry i forget to update my profile. I have hp probook 4540s i5 8gb ram intel graphics4000

Please update your profile/signature.

What selections did you make in the ProBook Installer?

Go to terminal and type "diskutil list"

Copy the output here.

I think you have MBR drive.

Go to terminal and type "diskutil list"

Copy the output here.

I think you have MBR drive.
i formated to guide and yosemite installation was sucsessfull

If you created your USB correctly, you should see an option to choose an EFI file from USB. Look at the text displayed by BIOS carefully.

This is what I see when I enter "Boot from Efi File"
IMG_0114.jpg

But I think I really did't install Clover course I haven't seen such screen (found now in the web)

1519554.png

When did I have to install it? And how can I intstall it now, when my Mac OS is erased?:|

I found the guide how to do it from Windows, but can I format my USB now? I don't need Yosemite there any more, do I?

Thanks!

Back