Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Hi guys i spoke earlyer abou my issue with docking station and booting while docked.
Im attaching a screenshot of the error.

Attachments

• 20141105_102357.jpg
    20141105_102357.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
I installed yosemite with unibeast to my hp pb4540s it was sucsessfull but it cant boot from hdd how can i install clover or another bootloader to boot from hdd? I tried install clover but it doesnt work. Is The only way that guid say to install clover and yosemit?

This Recovery HD is optional or forcefully created? I have had always used method 2b since mountain lion however I never had Recovery HD partition created by default(never saw any option either yet :crazy:). So was wondering is it related to Clover installation somehow? Either way how to avoid it being created in first place (or later deleted?). Does it allocate itself 600+MB from the target install partition?

Recovery partition is only created with '2a'.

You can delete it if you don't want it.

The trick has worked!
But after I choose "Boot from EFI file" I only see "Select File System" menu and only one option - "EFI, Acpi..."
Meaning - I can't
choose Clover bootloader partition

If you created your USB correctly, you should see an option to choose an EFI file from USB. Look at the text displayed by BIOS carefully.

Hi guys i spoke earlyer abou my issue with docking station and booting while docked.
Im attaching a screenshot of the error.

Looks like some sort of bluetooth problem...

I installed yosemite with unibeast to my hp pb4540s it was sucsessfull but it cant boot from hdd how can i install clover or another bootloader to boot from hdd? I tried install clover but it doesnt work. Is The only way that guid say to install clover and yosemit?

If you follow the guide in post #1, you should be able to boot from HDD via Clover. Make sure you installed the Clover bootloader via the ProBook Installer.

If you follow the guide in post #1, you should be able to boot from HDD via Clover. Make sure you installed the Clover bootloader via the ProBook Installer.
Yes i installed it with probook installer but it doesnt work. After clover installation from probook installer what should i do?

Yes i installed it with probook installer but it doesnt work. After clover installation from probook installer what should i do?

You should be able to boot via Clover after Clover is installed. Is there an error or something?

You should be able to boot via Clover after Clover is installed. Is there an error or something?
it say no OS installed. I think the bootloader installation is failed is it? But i dién kisded it from an external link but thats the smár (sorry for my english)

it say no OS installed. I think the bootloader installation is failed is it?

You did not install it correctly then, or do not have UEFI boot enabled in BIOS.

But i dién kisded it from an external link but thats the smár (sorry for my english)

No idea what you just said...

Back