Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Add InjectIntel=True to HD3000 config.plist, thanks for confirm.

Btw, what's your highest resolution in Clover screen? 1920x1080 or 1024x768?

Yeah thanks to RehabMan for figuring that out. I probably wouldn't have seen that.

In the Clover Bootloader Screen the resolution is 1024x768. I have not tried to change it, if that's possible with CC. I'm still pretty new to this UEFI stuff and using Clover.

I'm trying to follow the guide that this guy put up for triple booting.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...ows-and-linux-kali-on-an-single-true-gpt-ssd/

Ill be using Mint instead of Kali Linux. Do you think this guide looks like a good one to use?

That guide is a bit confusing. Just use nguyenmac's guide and be sure to create another partition for Linux when creating one for windows (forget about SWAP partition if you are using SSD and have more than 4GB RAM). After installing Mac and windows. create a boot-able USB of your desired Linux distribution using Rufus (Google for the latest version). Boot your hackintosh using the USB. Format the partition as ext4 and install the bootloader on the same partition. Let your computer be connected to internet while linux is being installed so it can download the UEFI GRUB files from the server. After Linux is installed you will have a triple boot using Clover.

I'm already after successful install of Mavericks on my EliteBook and would like to prepare new USB stick just for safe backup.
I know what booting flags I need to use to properly boot installer.
My question is where and how I can implement them into USB stick so they are applied automatically on boot instead typing them.

I don't understand, if you used my guide, no bootflag is necessary for boot/install.

I don't understand, if you used my guide, no bootflag is necessary for boot/install.

sorry I misplaced the post. Cooking and reading forum doesn't really work together.

Could any moderator delete my post ? Thanks

Correct. 'mysiar' is posting the same question to random threads. I asked it to stop.

Hi,

i am still very happy with my Hackintosh HP Probook. There is only one small problem.
I connect my Probook at home with an Docking Station from HP. So i can boot with closed
notebook over power on at the docking station. On the connected Full Hd Monitor i see the
clover screen and Apple boot logo. When OSX starts, i see only a few lines on the top of the screen.
After opening and closing the notebook i have a normal picture. The connection to the monitor is display
port to hdmi. Is there any solution for this problem?
By the way, is it possible to use bluetooth devices during boot phase?

Thanks

Turms

Hi,

i have got a problem, booting Windows and recovery partition. I tried in new CC nonvram option. I don't know, if this is the reason, but if i try to boot windows, a screen appears, that a device is missing and i should boot from CD with repair options. With my Clover stick i can boot without problems windows and recovery. I tried already reinstall with pro book Installer and installed clover new. I don't want to mess with boot entries. Is there an easy solution?

Thanks

Turms

Hi,

i have got a problem, booting Windows and recovery partition. I tried in new CC nonvram option. I don't know, if this is the reason, but if i try to boot windows, a screen appears, that a device is missing and i should boot from CD with repair options. With my Clover stick i can boot without problems windows and recovery. I tried already reinstall with pro book Installer and installed clover new. I don't want to mess with boot entries. Is there an easy solution?

Thanks

Turms

Post your config.plist and Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log

Back