Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Hi there! I bought a new HDD drive, what can I do to CLONE this HDD to the other? I already tried, but it looses the boot function...
Regards

Hi there! I bought a new HDD drive, what can I do to CLONE this HDD to the other? I already tried, but it looses the boot function...
Regards

You would need to install the Clover bootloader to it's EFI, of course. That is, repeat part of the guide in post #1, or copy the EFI folder from the old EFI to the new EFI after you clone the main partition.

Regards

Clone the OS X partition, then do step 15 to 19, or just do step 15 then copy your old EFI folder to overwrite in new EFI partition.

Hi there! I have been thinking... Is it possible to use the UEFI partition of Windows with PARALLELS in Mac OS X? That would be supeeeer! :headbang:

EDIT: Thanks, it worked ;)

i prepared my usb using clover
i did the configuration and everything
but when i boot and i enter the clover boot menu,
i press space bar but i do not see "boot mac os x with injected kexts"
but there is "boot mac os x without injected kexts"

when i select any option in the list it just takes me back to the boot menu.

please any idea what to do?

You don't need to choose it manually, the kexts are injected automatically eith my config files. Make sure you have hfsplus.efi to boot to installer created by terminal.

You don't need to choose it manually, the kexts are injected automatically eith my config files. Make sure you have hfsplus.efi to boot to installer created by terminal.

please can you help me about how to go about this?
because i followed the guide correctly but whenevwe i press enter to boot it doesn't

i have the same screen as the one in the image attached but mine
instead of Boot mac os x with injected kexts, it says Boot mac os x without injected kexts

Attachments

• 1044962_orig.png
    1044962_orig.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 309
please can you help me about how to go about this?
because i followed the guide correctly but whenevwe i press enter to boot it doesn't

i have the same screen as the one in the image attached but mine
instead of Boot mac os x with injected kexts, it says Boot mac os x without injected kexts

I think that is normal with Inject=Detect.

I think that is normal with Inject=Detect.

okay
but when i select one of the option by pressing enter, it takes me back to the clover main screen and it does not boot.

okay
but when i select one of the option by pressing enter, it takes me back to the clover main screen and it does not boot.

Show what you have in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI and post your config.plist.

Also, check that you're booting the right volume (the one that you targeted with createinstallmedia).

Back