Contribute
Register

[Guide] Sony VAIO FIT 15E | macOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you partitioned your USB as GPT, perhaps you neglected to mount the EFI partition."

I erased and formated the usb before the unibeast stage? I selected GPT and macos journled, did i miss a step here?

After you used Unibeast, EFI was probably left mounted (not for sure, I don't use Unibeast).
But if you unplugged the USB, rebooted, or anything like that... you will need to remount EFI on the USB since EFI partitions are not automatically mounted.
Refer to the FAQ for EFI mounting details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

My guide doesn't use Unibeast and recommends using MBR/2-partition method for the USB installer. It is a bit more convenient that way as the "CLOVER EFI" partition is automatically mounted (it is just a normal FAT32 partition, instead of special EFI) whenever you plug the USB stick.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Not having to manually mount the EFI partition on USB saves some time, especially on laptops where lots of tweaks may be required to the Clover setup on EFI.

Last edited:
Hey pro, i have a problem affter instal Mac OS High Sierra on my VAIO SVF1532. When i press "About this Mac" it don't show any thing any popup on my desktop.How to fix it? Thanks you very much.
@RehabMan

Hey pro, i have a problem affter instal Mac OS High Sierra on my VAIO SVF1532. When i press "About this Mac" it don't show any thing any popup on my desktop.How to fix it? Thanks you very much.
@RehabMan

Off-topic.
This thread is only for "Sony VAIO FIT 15E".

Open a separate thread and attach full problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Off-topic.
This thread is only for "Sony VAIO FIT 15E".

Open a separate thread and attach full problem reporting files as per FAQ.
I'm Sorry but my latop is Sony VAIO FIT 15 =SVF Series :beachball:

I followed this guide a long tome ago, and I think at one point graphic acceleration was working. I think a reboot back into windows did something. Anyhow, everything but graphic acceleration works.

I will put my system info, I think I can get it to work, I just need someone who understands alittle more to help. I think something in clover is wrong, I google and search and try changing my System ID to other Macs, macbookpro, etc, that people say work with HD4000 and graphic acceleration.

I feel like I am missing something so simple! First time I have gone and used cpuid, so many the board manuf. stuff I am putting in wrong in clover?

Thank you for any help. So important apps kinda need graphics accleration :)

Sony VAIO Fit 15E SVF15213CDW Chipset- Ivy Bridge Intel HM76 Cpu- Core i5 3337U Intel HD Graphics 4000 0x104D (0x90B8)

Last edited:
hello, just wanted to say thank you for the guide it is very easy to understand, I managed to get my Sony Vaio SVE151G11L working has almost the same specs as yours the things that are not working is wifi, sd-card, bluetooth, and I don't see the battery icon on the taskbar, again thanks for the guide.

This guide Works with Mojave too?

config.plist.zip is not availabe, how can i download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back