Contribute
Register

[Guide] Sierra on HP Spectre x360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like fun.
I tested it on a linux live usb (elementaryOS), it had the same problem (for reference this computer ran fine on elementaryOS with the same WiFi card last week). It displays the device so it must be getting data from it somehow but once again it is disabled and the toggle to enable doesn't work.

I tested it on a linux live usb (elementaryOS), it had the same problem (for reference this computer ran fine on elementaryOS with the same WiFi card last week). It displays the device so it must be getting data from it somehow but once again it is disabled and the toggle to enable doesn't work.

Try with Windows.
Windows is the "gold standard".

Note: You might need to do an EC and/or CMOS reset.

Is there any chance of this guide getting updated... ever

That would be up to the OP.
There seem to be other guides, more complete... for this same laptop.

I'll rewrite it once I'm done. I got it working quite well. I have a wifi issue once I figure it out I'll write one. Scouts Honor

@Zach27 might be worth just starting again- worked for me and fixed a few things I had broken along the way

I have got everything working apart from the card reader and touch screen- which im not even sure will ever work......

shame really, would be good to get the touch screen working but pretty happy for now as a working hackintosh

Strangely the wifi fixed itself... I won't ask too many questions

Hey guys, could you please point me to something where I can figure out how to enable HDMI to connect second monitor?
I'm running 10.12.5 on HP Spectre x360 15t (P0A44AAR)with i7-6500U on board and used RehabMan's plist to boot.

Oh also I have a problem with signing to AppStore (your device could not be verified) any tips about that?
I'm using MacBook Pro 13,3 in SMBIOS.

Many thanks in forward

Hey guys, could you please point me to something where I can figure out how to enable HDMI to connect second monitor?
I'm running 10.12.5 on HP Spectre x360 15t (P0A44AAR)with i7-6500U on board and used RehabMan's plist to boot.

Oh also I have a problem with signing to AppStore (your device could not be verified) any tips about that?
I'm using MacBook Pro 13,3 in SMBIOS.

Many thanks in forward

What happens when you plug HDMI?
Also...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back