Contribute
Register

[Guide] Native Intel UHD630 Graphics support in macOS 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "the update"?
I meant the Supplemental Update 2, picture included.
Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 13.19.20.png

Why are you using a config.plist for HD3000/Sandy Bridge on your system which is CoffeeLake?
I used that config.plist as this guide said: 'If your screen is 1600x900 (or greater) use one of the 1600x900 config files'.
If you suggest a different config.plist, I am happy to change. I'd really love to get the vram working :)

I meant the Supplemental Update 2, picture included.
View attachment 351608

Probably due to wrong plist/Clover setup.
But could be also something quirky about your partitioning.

I used that config.plist as this guide said: 'If your screen is 1600x900 (or greater) use one of the 1600x900 config files'.
If you suggest a different config.plist, I am happy to change. I'd really love to get the vram working :)

As per guide, primary selection criteria is graphics device/CPU, screen resolution is secondary.

As per guide, primary selection criteria is graphics device/CPU, screen resolution is secondary.
Ok, I will start with a new config.plist, though none of the suggested files from the faq seem to focus on Coffee Lake. Or am I overlooking something?

Ok, I will start with a new config.plist, though none of the suggested files from the faq seem to focus on Coffee Lake. Or am I overlooking something?

The repo has files up to KBL, which includes needed FakeID for spoofing CFL as KBL.

Currently no CFL native files as that support doesn't really come in until Mojave, which is not released.
At the point of release, maybe someone (that has CFL hardware) will tell me what settings work well for CFL native vs. KBL spoof and can submit their suggestion to github or to the guide thread.

But best to start with something that is at least "close" and tweak from there (if you want to change settings for CFL native) instead of starting with something as old/different as Sandy Bridge.

Hi,

I recently updated the custom mac to macOS Mojave. Everything is working. but my display is giving pink/reddish tint. Is there any chance I can fix it via changing the config file ?

Core i7 8700K
Asus Prime Z370P
Using Intel UHD 630
(detected as Intel HD Graphics CFL CRB 1536 MB)

Looking forward to quick response to solve this issue.

Thanks

*Don't know if screenshot is tinted or not :D
Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 10.24.27 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 10.24.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 10.24.27 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 241
Hi,

I recently updated the custom mac to macOS Mojave. Everything is working. but my display is giving pink/reddish tint. Is there any chance I can fix it via changing the config file ?

Core i7 8700K
Asus Prime Z370P
Using Intel UHD 630

Thanks

View attachment 353953

You're posting in the laptop forum.
Your hardware specifications don't sound like laptop specifications.

Hi,

Core i7 8700K
Asus Prime Z370P
Using Intel UHD 630

Thanks

View attachment 353953

Search RGB patch. It’s pink/red because the signal is YCbCr. For proper UHD injection use fake id 3E9B8086 and platform id 3E9B0007.

And where to download AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back