Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached, for me the brightness does not work with SCM disabled.

Does not work either with SCM disabled

No change, still not working with SCM disabled.

This IOregistryExplorer please, the ioreg attached is corrupted.

This IOregistryExplorer please, the ioreg attached is corrupted.
Sorry, another try.

Edit: reuploaded again

Attachments

• Thinkpad.ioreg.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 44
ioreg from your latest efi, with brightness control not working. It starts working when you close and open the lid.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    597.6 KB · Views: 38
ioreg from your latest efi, with brightness control not working. It starts working when you close and open the lid.
Do you have Secure Boot Enabled ?

Yes, but it looks like this. It says UEFI Secure Boot On only when the factory keys are enrolled.

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_144805.jpg
    IMG_20201128_144805.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20201128_144830.jpg
    IMG_20201128_144830.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
So you just click “update software”?
For me, it didn't show on updates. I had to join with macos beta and after that it appears to updates. After downloading it I closed installer and made USB stick and installed to fresh ssd.

EDIT: with latest efi battery seams to last longer than 0.60 version on catalina. ;)

Last edited:
ALCPlugFix works until you close the lid, when you open the lid the static noise is back, manually executing "ALCPlugFix ALC3232.plist" fixes it.

@Sniki : everything worked flawlessly except Sleep: the laptop sleeps but I can not wake it up , I have to press the Power button for 10 seconds to turn it off anf then turn it back on.

@Sniki : everything worked flawlessly except Sleep: the laptop sleeps but I can not wake it up , I have to press the Power button for 10 seconds to turn it off anf then turn it back on.
Check the Github readme into the bios section.
Security Chip and Anti theft module needs to be disabled as they break sleep/wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back