Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T440s Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rehabman,

So I restarted and gave it another try, I ended with this message :

I joined a copy of my Clover folder, hope you can find where I faulted.

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 113
Hey Rehabman,

So I restarted and gave it another try, I ended with this message :

I joined a copy of my Clover folder, hope you can find where I faulted.

Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext... it does not apply to your hardware.
Your config.plist is not per guide (my config.plist uses CsrActiveConfig=0x67, perhaps other settings different too)
Your drivers64UEFI is not per guide (the guide recommends OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi)

wark0.gif
wark0.gif
wark0.gif

Hello sorry, I was in Rehabman mode!
I knew it would work this time.

I booted in verbose to see if anything was wrong, it was going pretty fast but I could see something like "cpu is unknow"
My first issue is that I can't boot on the OS without the usb key.

Second issue is the system is very unstable, If i try to set-up the internet or geolocation it crash.

But I can go to the desktop.

Maybe I will have to retry the install with the good drivers ?
Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I did the installation on my SSD.
So I don't understand what's going on.

Should I restart ?

I did the installation on my SSD.
So I don't understand what's going on.

Should I restart ?

SSD/HDD same thing. But clearly you didn't install Clover there. Don't expect the OS X installer to install Clover for you.

I'm sorry, I have trouble to understand.

Region%2Bcapture%2B18.png

This is not my screen, but I got myself there and I choosed to install the OS on the SSD, so do I need to install something else ?
Why do I need my usb-key to boot on the SSD, does that mean I installed the OS on the key ? o_O

I'm sorry, I have trouble to understand.

Region%2Bcapture%2B18.png

This is not my screen, but I got myself there and I choosed to install the OS on the SSD, so do I need to install something else ?
Why do I need my usb-key to boot on the SSD, does that mean I installed the OS on the key ? o_O

Read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Carefully.

Hint: After you install OS X to your SSD, you will need to boot via USB then install Clover to your SSD in order to boot from SSD. Given your computer is not a Mac, you should have no expectation of booting OS X directly from BIOS without the help of Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back