Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T440s Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ludacrisvp when you say that you combined your ssdt into your dsdt what do you mean? Did you copy all the code from each of your ssdt and paste it into your DSDT? Where did you paste it specifically? Did you only copy certain ssdt files?

Thank you!

@Ludacrisvp when you say that you combined your ssdt into your dsdt what do you mean? Did you copy all the code from each of your ssdt and paste it into your DSDT? Where did you paste it specifically? Did you only copy certain ssdt files?

Thank you!
i placed it where it would have gone if it was all inside the single file. I did include all of the SSDT files if I recall correctly as it has been a while.
This is not something I'd recommend doing based on what I've learned since as it makes this more complex than you need to be but it taught me more about the structure.
Only include DSDT and SSDT files that you have to modify as part of your boot process.

This is not something I'd recommend doing based on what I've learned since as it makes this more complex than you need to be but it taught me more about the structure.

Yes... it is colossal waste of time.

Only include DSDT and SSDT files that you have to modify as part of your boot process.

If you patch even a single SSDT, then you must include all in ACPI/patched.

See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Hey, I just got my T440s (i7 4600U, HD4400, 1080p touchscreen) running Sierra and the only things that I am having issues figuring out is the touchpad and the battery.
With the touchpad I cannot two finger scroll or use any other gestures.
The battery always shows 100% and charging even after applying AC Adapter Fix and X220 battery.
I have only patched the DSDT following the list on the first post. The only patch I couldn't use was the Rename PCI0.VID to PCI0.IGPU as it gave me errors. Used the .plist provided by RehabMan for HD4400.

Can one of you guide me further so I can get those two things working? Thanks!

Attached is my EFI partition.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 169
  • macbookpro.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
i placed it where it would have gone if it was all inside the single file. I did include all of the SSDT files if I recall correctly as it has been a while.

Hey Ludacrisvp,

Are you willing to share your patched applehda (for Sierra) ?

Hey Ludacrisvp,

Are you willing to share your patched applehda (for Sierra) ?
I didn't bother with AppleHDA after initial run due to no audio after wake so I've been using voodoohda (which I'm sure is a disappointment to RehabMan).

I'm also not running 10.12 on the T440s.

I didn't bother with AppleHDA after initial run due to no audio after wake so I've been using voodoohda (which I'm sure is a disappointment to RehabMan).

I'm also not running 10.12 on the T440s.

Yeah I've also had problems getting AppleHDA to work properly. Do you have the Displayport working with VoodooHDA ?

Yeah I've also had problems getting AppleHDA to work properly. Do you have the Displayport working with VoodooHDA ?
I don't have any display port monitors that support audio. And the one display port monitor I have is connected to a different machine

I don't have any display port monitors that support audio. And the one display port monitor I have is connected to a different machine

Oh sorry I did not properly ask what I'm after, that was not what I meant. I have the T440p and I can get the voodooHDA to work without a problem for strictly sound, but by default my DP-out port does not show a picture. Have you tried to get a second monitor to show something..?

On Yosemite I get a picture with a properly patched appleHDA, I also don't have any monitors that support audio I have a dp to dvi cable for that. Rehabman said it should be possible with voodooHDA.

Thing is that the patched applehda's that used to work under Yosemite do not work for me on El Capitan and Sierra.

Oh sorry I did not properly ask what I'm after, that was not what I meant. I have the T440p and I can get the voodooHDA to work without a problem for strictly sound, but by default my DP-out port does not show a picture. Have you tried to get a second monitor to show something..?

On Yosemite I get a picture with a properly patched appleHDA, I also don't have any monitors that support audio I have a dp to dvi cable for that. Rehabman said it should be possible with voodooHDA.

Thing is that the patched applehda's that used to work under Yosemite do not work for me on El Capitan and Sierra.
I've not tried to use the external monitor functionality via the display port. I think I used external monitors via the docking station but it's been a while since I've actively used this machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back