Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad/XiaoXin 700-15ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @soto2080 and @RehabMan,
thanks for the HDMI fix, My work really depends on that. I will follow the steps as soon as I can.
But at the mean time I'm trying to get my (Tenda W311MI) USB Wifi Dongle working. (I didn't change my wireless card because my laptop is under warranty at this time and I can't replace any part).
I'm using "RT2870USBWirelessDriver.kext" Driver and "MediaTek Wireless Utility" app. It worked on 10.12 but after fresh install of 10.13 it won't work on High Sierra (It says "No Device") but the kext loads successfully.
Is this a driver problem? I downloaded it from here: https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/Thread/34089-RT2870USBWirelessDriver/ (The one that says Sierra/HighSierra)
Is there any better Wireless utility? I tested many of them but the base of all of them are the same except some minor UI differences.

UPDATE: I just find out that in the "About" tab of Wireless Utility it doesn't recognise the version of the driver and the app : (

As per FAQ, USB WiFi is not recommended.
You might find some USB WiFi recommendations in the buyer's guide (I still can't recommend them).
Best result with compatible PCIe WiFi.

As per FAQ, USB WiFi is not recommended.
You might find some USB WiFi recommendations in the buyer's guide (I still can't recommend them).
Best result with compatible PCIe WiFi.
Thanks for your answer.
I found the problem. It was "EasyKext Pro" fault! I used EasyKext to install the kext file and it installed the kext in /L/E (although I selected "/S/L/E" !!!). I reinstalled the kext in /S/L/E and it worked!

I also prefer not to use wifi dongle (because of it's low-quality apps and drivers, reconnecting after sleep, NO air drop support and ...) but unfortunately because of my laptop warranty, I can't replace my wireless card at the moment : (

The same machine as you.When I installed 10.13, I saw the Apple logo automatically restart the computer.

The same machine as you.When I installed 10.13, I saw the Apple logo automatically restart the computer.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

@soto2080 and @RehabMan Thank U guys a million...
HDMI is working very well.
Tonight I realised that the 3.5mm headphone jack won't work correctly, unclear sound as it was on 10.12 before the fix.
CodecCommander.kext is installed in /S/L/E and System didn't go on sleep.
@soto2080, Do u have the same problem?

@soto2080 and @RehabMan Thank U guys a million...
HDMI is working very well.
Tonight I realised that the 3.5mm headphone jack won't work correctly, unclear sound as it was on 10.12 before the fix.
CodecCommander.kext is installed in /S/L/E and System didn't go on sleep.
@soto2080, Do u have the same problem?
CodecCommander do not work correctly here. Only sometime works. But I use BT speakers most of time.
But my system go to sleep without any problem.

Hello everyone, I want to know how much time it takes to boot to desktop.
It takes me 22s every time.

Excuse me, I use your Clover and kexts attached in this post, and I have installed macOS High Sierra successful. but there is a little problem in my macOS: when I start up the computer, in login interface, I can use F11,F12 adjust the brightness. but if I input my password and entrance desktop, F11,F12 can't do anything. Is the ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext do not work correctly? how can I fix it?

PS:I have update to 10.13.2 when I finish install

Last edited:
Excuse me, I use your Clover and kexts attached in this post, and I have installed macOS High Sierra successful. but there is a little problem in my macOS: when I start up the computer, in login interface, I can use F11,F12 adjust the brightness. but if I input my password and entrance desktop, F11,F12 can't do anything. Is the ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext do not work correctly? how can I fix it?

PS:I have update to 10.13.2 when I finish install

try this SSDT. I have other issues. The internal microphone has a background noise and i dont know how to remove it.

Attachments

• SSDT-IDEAPAD700.aml
    2.7 KB · Views: 277
Hello everyone, I want to know how much time it takes to boot to desktop.
It takes me 22s every time.
Mine doesn't take that long and I'm using your build. Actually it boots in less than 7 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back