Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad/XiaoXin 700-15ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear soto2080. I use your clover will appear keyboard touchpad failure, occasionally boot is normal, most of the boot can not be used. Nowifi version used. Replace the driver can not be resolved, the use of voodoops2 can be used normally, but only a single finger operation. I am ELAN touchpad. Is this related to ssdt?

I did not install a solid state drive and BCM94352, the keyboard does not have backlighting.
1.Please provide your hardware info. I can't know what the problem is without any information.
This model seems have vary touchpad providers...
2.KB Backlight is not controlled by macOS but BIOS, so there are nothing I can do.
And my SSDT almost do nothing to KB but an additional command to touchpad driver. So it should be not related to SSDT patch.
3.No solid state drive cause nothing different, don't worry.

I am IdeaPad 700 I5 version, the attachment is the LU DA SHI hardware report, can only see the ELAN touchpad, do not see the specific information.

Attachments

• ludashi.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 373
I am IdeaPad 700 I5 version, the attachment is the LU DA SHI hardware report, can only see the ELAN touchpad, do not see the specific information.
It seems that I can't help you if you can't use the driver I attached.
Because of the driver's author do not release the source code, nothing I can do if you can't use the release.

Last edited:
First of all, thank you @soto2080. Installing using this guide was like installing any other OS. Used clover to create a bootable drive, then replaced the CLOVER folder inside the EFI partition and boom. Installs and runs fine, better than my MacBook Air lol, obviously. One problem and one recommendation needed though.

PROBLEM: The problem is that HDMI might not be working. I plugged in the HDMI, monitor flickered and the display from my laptop monitor went away.
Recommendation: Is there anyone from US or Canada who has ordered the WIFI card recommended for hackintosh on Ideapad 700 15ISK (i5) and got it working (and if with iMessage and FaceTime)? Where did you buy it?

First of all, thank you @soto2080. Installing using this guide was like installing any other OS. Used clover to create a bootable drive, then replaced the CLOVER folder inside the EFI partition and boom. Installs and runs fine, better than my MacBook Air lol, obviously. One problem and one recommendation needed though.

PROBLEM: The problem is that HDMI might not be working. I plugged in the HDMI, monitor flickered and the display from my laptop monitor went away.
Recommendation: Is there anyone from US or Canada who has ordered the WIFI card recommended for hackintosh on Ideapad 700 15ISK (i5) and got it working (and if with iMessage and FaceTime)? Where did you buy it?
See #1, the way I fix dual screen.

Thanks for editing the main guide @soto2080 . I am resintalling it to another partition on the main ssd right now, yup thats my friday night lol, will try it after.

Guys have anyone of you tried installing hackintosh on another partition of the drive where windows is installed? In the setup when I try erasing the drive for installation I get a mediakit error. I could just format it in the mac installed on my other drive and try installing without erasing it but just wondering if i am gonna run into any problems later regarding booting after installing mac and windows on the same drive.

Guys have anyone of you tried installing hackintosh on another partition of the drive where windows is installed? In the setup when I try erasing the drive for installation I get a mediakit error. I could just format it in the mac installed on my other drive and try installing without erasing it but just wondering if i am gonna run into any problems later regarding booting after installing mac and windows on the same drive.

Information and links for dealing with already existing Windows installs are in post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

And the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thank you Soto once again everything works fine.
I amnnotman advanced or expert computer user that is why you might find my questions silly. The proof is that I forgot how does installation of kexts go
I have a few questions:
1. If I wish to update the Clover, do you recommend it or is it too risky? Hope there is some dummy guide for me.
2. Can I update my Hackintosh via regular Apple updates or is it better to wait?
3. I installed all of your kexts (from your Clover.zip) to S/L/E. Everything’s fine for now but if I wish to do it better some day what kexts should I put to EFI/Clover and what to S/L/E? Is there any safe way tomdo it now, or better not?

Thank you

Thank you Soto once again everything works fine.
I amnnotman advanced or expert computer user that is why you might find my questions silly. The proof is that I forgot how does installation of kexts go
I have a few questions:
1. If I wish to update the Clover, do you recommend it or is it too risky? Hope there is some dummy guide for me.
2. Can I update my Hackintosh via regular Apple updates or is it better to wait?
3. I installed all of your kexts (from your Clover.zip) to S/L/E. Everything’s fine for now but if I wish to do it better some day what kexts should I put to EFI/Clover and what to S/L/E? Is there any safe way tomdo it now, or better not?

Thank you
1.It should be fine in most time. But you should prepare a bootable usb stick for rescue.
2.Not recommend.
3./L/E is the safest and most reliable place to install kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back