Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use your EFI and can't enter the system.
I pushed an update to the repo to use ig-platform-id=0x3e9b0000 and fixed a problem in the config_y530.plist. Please test and report back.

Note: Your PEGP._OFF method clearly contains EC code. I don't know how you're disabling your Nivida card without modifying that method.

Note: To properly use my repo's files, you should type the commands as in this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-legion-y520-y720-using-clover-uefi.261009/
Note that you should use "Y530.sh" instead of "Y520.sh" and "make install_y530" instead of "make install_y520".

Last edited:
Note that you should use "Y530.sh" instead of "Y520.sh" and "make install_y530" instead of "make install_y520".
The PR report provided is using my EFI, I can't get into the system with your EFI.

Note: Your PEGP._OFF method clearly contains EC code. I don't know how you're disabling your Nivida card without modifying that method.
I use SSDT-DGPU to disable my Nivida card, I don't know if this is correct.

I pushed an update to the repo to use ig-platform-id=0x3e9b0000 and fixed a problem in the config_y530.plist. Please test and report back.
I will report to you later, using your EFI means that I have to make a lot of adjustments, I need time to prepare.

i wanna buy lenovo y530 and install mojave too, so everything is working without any problems? i will order wifi BCM94352Z

I can't compile your EFI, what should I do?

Attachments

• 1554901550944.png
    1554901550944.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 282
You forgot to run "./Y530.sh --download-requirements".
My network does not allow me to download the content you need in EFI through scripts. Can you provide the compiled EFI directly, which is more conducive to my testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back