Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Kaby Lake NUC7 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7BNH, NUC7i5BNK, NUC7i3BNH, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you RehabMan, didn't noted that I must use Dawson Canyon guide, because I don't have this model. I did the make install_nuc7dc and config.plist from dawson canyon and sound started working again! Sorry, but I am a little newbie with this :(.

Thank you really much for your help.

Presently i am on 10.13.5 High Sierra. One Software Update "macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update" is available through "App Store". Whether this update will be smooth and can i go ahead?

Presently i am on 10.13.5 High Sierra. One Software Update "macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update" is available through "App Store". Whether this update will be smooth and can i go ahead?

Impossible to predict the future for you...
But if you follow the guide as written, it should be ok (eg. no problems anticipated).

Hi, guys. I've read the rules which state that "The methods and software on this site is not supported on AMD nor Atom CPUs.".
But will it work on the Intel NUC NUC7PJYH featuring Pentium J5005 ?

thanks.

Thanks, well less efforts to make it work then :) Did you remove the link to my app (which is free) from the signature?

Last edited:
Several video problems on NUC7i5DNHE with HDMI to DVI adapter.
1. In safari youtube videos freeze after fastforward, same video initially plays well. In firefox no problems.
2. Videos in Photos app or quicktime dont play.
3. vlc player buggy, crashes, doesnt seem codec related.

I got the same issue with same model (NUC7i5DNHE)
Tried:
Set DVMT-prealloc 64/128
Skylake spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back