i3-6100
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Did you use the EFI that I gave to you?
Yes, but with your EFI OS don't start (first, with Unibeast installation, it was start but with the freeze problem). It was freeze in the apple logo after slow loading...

and Follow the bios setting
Yes, but in my bios the item "IGFX" is "CPU VGA" and the XHCI is not editable (but is enabled).

Motherboard
ASUS Z170-K
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
maybe SOLVED??
looks like I've solved it. I installed the graphics fixup that I extracted from Sierra's multibeast collection and I'm not experiencing any problems at the moment. I update you if I have news, thanks for all the support offered so far.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
maybe SOLVED??
looks like I've solved it. I installed the graphics fixup that I extracted from Sierra's multibeast collection and I'm not experiencing any problems at the moment. I update you if I have news, thanks for all the support offered so far.

Good Jobs!
If you still have problems in the future, boot with -V, and upload screen shot here.
so someone has more experience they can help you out.

Motherboard
ASUS Z170-K
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Good Jobs!
If you still have problems in the future, boot with -V, and upload screen shot here.
Nothing. Now the freezes are less frequent and sometimes they last only a few seconds (after a few seconds of the cursor's colorful pinwheel) but they also occur permanently, obviously when it uses graphic processing (for example, movement of icons, enlargements of windows, animated passages, etc.).
I think I'll have to buy an external graphics card :(

CPU
i7-4600U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
iMac
how will I add support to display port mini ... to work in mojave.... I have no idea.. please help

Motherboard
Gigabyte H270-HD3
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've been searching endlessly on the forums, and just haven't found an answer, so I apologize if this is answered somewhere. I currently use a dual monitor set-up with my 1050ti, but I want to be able to do Airplay, and to my understanding I need to run graphics through my iGPU for Airplay. So I wanted to run one of my monitors through my 1050ti and my other through my iGPU (HD 630 - Intel i5 7500) since dual screen on an iGPU is kinda finicky (based on what I've seen in forums). Would WEG help me run the iGPU and DGPU at the same time? I saw this guide, but it's deprecated and redirects to this guide; hence my post.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 5000
CPU
i3-8130U
Graphics
UHD 620
How do you convert DATA to the desired Megabyte numbers and vice versa? That is, How does 00003001 for Stolenmem equal 19 megabytes? Also why is 010000000 equated to Enable?

Motherboard
Asrock Z370M
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
ASUS Z170-K
CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Good Jobs!
No progress. I tried also with a Radeon R7 260x but the patch does not seem to be compatible with Mojave. At this point I think I'll buy a new card.

Can you advise me which model to choose so that it cannot have installation problems? Are the RX 5** Radeon series detected without kext?

Motherboard
Asus Z390-A
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630, RX 590
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
No progress. I tried also with a Radeon R7 260x but the patch does not seem to be compatible with Mojave. At this point I think I'll buy a new card.

Can you advise me which model to choose so that it cannot have installation problems? Are the RX 5** Radeon series detected without kext?
Sapphire rx 590 Nitro + works ootb