Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im new to this and really wanna try to make my HP ProBook 4540s into a Mac!
I havnt changed anything i side the PC, but i got an USB wifi and thought i might use this instead of replacing hw.

so what do i install on it? Do i have to start all the way down to SL? Or can i just create an USB with the macOS Version reccomended for my hw?

and what macOS do you reccomend for my laptop? I got Intel hd4000 + and and dedicated gpu.

I am planning to hackintosh my laptop which is the same as yours. Would you mind sharing your EFI with me so I could save time and effort. Also what does work and what does not?
Thanks
same time and effort???? follow the guide as is and don't be lazy

Don't expect help here anymore since RehabMan is gone... I'm fighting with my laptop over a month now.. Getting closer but still plenty need to be done...

Don't expect help here anymore since RehabMan is gone... I'm fighting with my laptop over a month now.. Getting closer but still plenty need to be done...
out of interest, what issues?

My question was hanging in framebufer quide for two weeks... Got it sorted somehow... Still trying on my own..
i thought they may have already been enabled in your final config.plist?

You shouldn’t have tagged me. I was just laughing. I myself even have my hackintosh issues

i thought they may have already been enabled in your final config.plist?
Problem was with booting after applying any patch. It wouldn't boot just crash. Got booted alright after adding - igfxmlr flag to boot arguments. Whatever it is :banghead:
Now struggling with fixing my backlight. Screen is dimmed after every couple restarts. Or sometime always. Backlight buttons works OK and I have brightness slider in display settings

You shouldn’t have tagged me. I was just laughing. I myself even have my hackintosh issues
I know you were that's why I tagged you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back