Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect help here anymore since RehabMan is gone... I'm fighting with my laptop over a month now.. Getting closer but still plenty need to be done...

Don't expect help here anymore since RehabMan is gone... I'm fighting with my laptop over a month now.. Getting closer but still plenty need to be done...
out of interest, what issues?

My question was hanging in framebufer quide for two weeks... Got it sorted somehow... Still trying on my own..
i thought they may have already been enabled in your final config.plist?

You shouldn’t have tagged me. I was just laughing. I myself even have my hackintosh issues

i thought they may have already been enabled in your final config.plist?
Problem was with booting after applying any patch. It wouldn't boot just crash. Got booted alright after adding - igfxmlr flag to boot arguments. Whatever it is :banghead:
Now struggling with fixing my backlight. Screen is dimmed after every couple restarts. Or sometime always. Backlight buttons works OK and I have brightness slider in display settings

You shouldn’t have tagged me. I was just laughing. I myself even have my hackintosh issues
I know you were that's why I tagged you

Now struggling with fixing my backlight. Screen is dimmed after every couple restarts. Or sometime always. Backlight buttons works OK and I have brightness slider in display settings
sometimes, ALS0.aml can sort out the dimness issues on restart

Hackintosh days are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back