i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last edited:
FYI: Just made a pretty big change in the 'beta' branch.

I changed SHUT from 1 to 0.
This disables the "shutdown fix".
I thin the shutdown fix is causing power draw after turning off the laptop with Apple->Shutdown, and that particular fix is probably not needed anymore.

Please test (I have tested on 4530s, 4540s is next).

Read post #1, "Major updates".
Of course, thank you. Done, however when I run (....--converttoapfs NO) the system reboots completely and opens Sierra.

Of course, thank you. Done, however when I run (....--converttoapfs NO) the system reboots completely and opens Sierra.

After you start the install process with startosinstall (or by running the "Install macOS High Sierra.app" directly), you must boot to the installer you see in your Clover selections.

Hello. I have my laptops with Sierra and Win 10. Will this conversion to APFS affect the Win partition? What is your suggestion? To me HSF+ or APFS will no make any difference as long as it works. Based on what I read APFS seems to be the future but I am an amateur. Your opinion will be welcome. Thanks

After you start the install process with startosinstall (or by running the "Install macOS High Sierra.app" directly), you must boot to the installer you see in your Clover selections.
Strange, not showing up in Clover selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back