CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620 (1920x1080)
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Oh, it's working now. Yesterday wasn't working. So weird...
Thank you :)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Oh, it's working now. Yesterday wasn't working. So weird...
Thank you :)
Probably a kernel cache rebuild kicked in. After initial setup and major upgrades and a few other scenarios, must rebuild cache and reboot for Clover's KextsToPatch to work.

Motherboard
Sawtooth Build
CPU
i5 650 @ 3.3Ghz or 3.7Ghz
Graphics
MSI nVidia GeForce 610 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Apple, Centris, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
So, I have a question about Mojave for the 8460p? Could one usr the .plist for the 8470p to enable the install of Mojave with the in-place upgrade. Then go back to the .plist for the 8460p once Mojave is installed? I ask if it would be possible because I did a full clone of my 8470p to another SSD with the .plist for the 8470p in place as well on the EFI partition (absent mindedly) and it was able to run as the 8470p and the 8460p are quite similar enough that it worked. It was a touch slower but I think it would work well enough to allow the install of Mojave.

Thoughts or concerns?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
So, I have a question about Mojave for the 8460p? Could one usr the .plist for the 8470p to enable the install of Mojave with the in-place upgrade. Then go back to the .plist for the 8460p once Mojave is installed? I ask if it would be possible because I did a full clone of my 8470p to another SSD with the .plist for the 8470p in place as well on the EFI partition (absent mindedly) and it was able to run as the 8470p and the 8460p are quite similar enough that it worked. It was a touch slower but I think it would work well enough to allow the install of Mojave.

Thoughts or concerns?
The 8x60 series is HD3000. Mojave removed HD3000 graphics drivers, so not supported.
I think using graphics kexts from previous versions is not likely to be very stable (HD3000 has not been very stable lately anyway).
I would not recommend it.
Stick with your 8x70.

Motherboard
Sawtooth Build
CPU
i5 650 @ 3.3Ghz or 3.7Ghz
Graphics
MSI nVidia GeForce 610 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Apple, Centris, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
The 8x60 series is HD3000. Mojave removed HD3000 graphics drivers, so not supported.
I think using graphics kexts from previous versions is not likely to be very stable (HD3000 has not been very stable lately anyway).
I would not recommend it.
Stick with your 8x70.
That's the input I was looking for. Thank you again!
The 8470p is my "road warrior" So it doesn't get used a ton but it's what I take with on extended trips from home. If it gets stolen I'm not out the money I paid for my actual MacBook Pro. They're also built a lot more ruggedly and can take the rigors of travel better, TSA isn't known for being kind to your stuff. Once saw a persons bag get dropped off the conveyor and the laptop came out damaged.

Motherboard
GA Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Rehabman! I installed Mojave after a working High Sierra. I have sound and video problem. Tried solutions but I'm out of ideas. Thank you!

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Rehabman! I installed Mojave after a working High Sierra. I have sound and video problem. Tried solutions but I'm out of ideas. Thank you!
You have AppleALC.kext installed (must be using applealc branch), but the wrong version (read post #1 regarding attached AppleALC.kext).
Your config.plist is also wrong. Read post #1, "Final config.plist"
Your drivers64UEFI is also wrong.
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Your ACPI files are not up-to-date.
Read post #1 regarding use of install_acpi.sh.

In short, fix drivers64UEFI and do all post-install tasks in post #1.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i3
Graphics
Intel 4000 1920x1080
You're trying to use the applealc branch (AppleALC.kext is installed). But you're using a config.plist from prior to Mojave support being added, and you're not using config.plist from the applealc branch.

You have two choices:
- switch to current master branch, delete AppleALC.kext from /L/E, follow all post #1 post-install instructions
- switch to current applealc branch, follow all post #1 post-install instructions, install AppleALC.kext attached to post #1
Worked with appleacl branch and copying config.plist from that branch.
A Great Thank You! (RehabMan - you are The Man!) :)

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G4
CPU
i5 7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Yesterday I enabled FileVault on Mojave. Before enabling, I've read a lot articles about it (such as this), and prepare some drivers to let the keyboard works when I input the password.
But after enable FileVault, it runs through a encrypting process (about 1-2 hours). When the process is done, I restart, choose "FileVault preboot..." on clover, and then boot in to MacOS like nothing happened.
Check again on Security and Privacy I see FileVault is on.
What I wanna ask is, there is no password input, and it's no trouble enabling it. Is it the right behavior? Is the drive successfully encrypted?

Motherboard
HP 9470m
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD 4000
Hi rehabman, i have an hp 9470m, until i was working with high sierra and all repository file updated , all things work well.
Now i changed wifi with broadcom 94352hmb work only wifi i've read all the guide, updated the master branch , download install and rebuild SSDT, and installed acpi.
My audio wont work and i can see only wify.

I have mojave working

Attachments