CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, rehabman, after testing, I confirmed that the 840g3 sound CX20724 appalc layout-id should use 13 to make the speaker and headphones work normally. If the layout-id=3 is used, the speaker works normally and the headphone output will not work.
OK and thanks for testing and providing feedback. Changed CX20724 to layout-id=13.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Correct files added.
You forgot to update your config.plist (read post #1, "Final config.plist"), and ACPI (install_acpi.sh).

Motherboard
Sawtooth Build
CPU
i5 650 @ 3.3Ghz or 3.7Ghz
Graphics
MSI nVidia GeForce 610 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Apple, Centris, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
You forgot to update your config.plist (read post #1, "Final config.plist"), and ACPI (install_acpi.sh).
I will do that and update on the results. Thank you for your help!

Motherboard
HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G-Clover
CPU
i5-3417U/QM77
Graphics
HD 4000, 1366 x 768
Mobile Phone
Android

Compare to master branch.

I will.

Is your performance in sourceforge Clover ok? (as far as arrowing around in the GUI).
I held back from latest Clover svn, as I had issues with performance past v4658.
I will look into updating my build if that has been fixed...
Yes, the performance is ok with sourceforge Clover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i3
Graphics
Intel 4000 1920x1080

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
You're trying to use the applealc branch (AppleALC.kext is installed). But you're using a config.plist from prior to Mojave support being added, and you're not using config.plist from the applealc branch.

You have two choices:
- switch to current master branch, delete AppleALC.kext from /L/E, follow all post #1 post-install instructions
- switch to current applealc branch, follow all post #1 post-install instructions, install AppleALC.kext attached to post #1

Motherboard
Sawtooth Build
CPU
i5 650 @ 3.3Ghz or 3.7Ghz
Graphics
MSI nVidia GeForce 610 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Apple, Centris, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Updated the ACPI first and then the .plist per the guide post #1. I now have sound again. What I do find odd is how I was able to do the in-place upgrade from Sierra to High Sierra and nothing had to be updated. The only time I had issues was when running the incremental updates 10.13 to 10.13.1 etc. and I lost network and audio, re-installing the .kexts from the terminal usually resolved the issue. Should updating the ACPI and .plist file be updated as well when doing an update?

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G4
CPU
i5 7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Yeah, I used your version of Clover. It's rock solid ! I tested FileVault on Mojave but no keyboard or touchpad on boot screen. I don't know what EFI driver I really need but I will research.
Hi, did you successfully enable FileVault?