Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rehabman,
I would like an advice on building my third hackintosh, is about an hp 430 g2 probook, i am in stage for buying the wifi hardware and I don't know what type of card to buy, what you recommend bcm94352hbm or bcm94360hbm? Also the laptop has m.2 slot which I would like to add one ssd to boot OS X from there.
Last thing, what is the best smbios for this probook,
Thank you.

Is your WiFi card half-mini PCIe or NGFF (M.2)?

What do you mean by "backup from my osx"?

What are you trying to restore?

Backup From all Contains Clover , Repo , kext , Not Data just Setting and Patches .

Backup From all Contains Clover , Repo , kext , Not Data just Setting and Patches .

No idea what you're asking/saying. Please be precise and detailed with your questions.

No idea what you're asking/saying. Please be precise and detailed with your questions.

carefree . Can i use the Time Machine ? thanks

I have question about installing dual boot. Now I have SSD 250gb and 10.11.5. Can I make partition of 40gb and on it install Win10. I need Visual Studio... I have big project and don't want to play with Virtual Machine...

I need some guide how to set Clover to see Win10 and I don't want to lose Clover when install Win10.

I have question about installing dual boot. Now I have SSD 250gb and 10.11.5. Can I make partition of 40gb and on it install Win10. I need Visual Studio... I have big project and don't want to play with Virtual Machine...

I need some guide how to set Clover to see Win10 and I don't want to lose Clover when install Win10.

Dual boot is covered in the main guide, post #2: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

What exactly is included when I backup ?

Everything on the system partition and other HFS+J partitions assuming they are not excluded in TM settings.

TM does not backup the EFI partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back