Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right. I do it, but forget copy the Attach contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory to the zip. Sorry.

And i think forgot the _ of the -uia_ignore_rmcf

I try it tomorrow and send you the files you need to check

Hi, could someone please help this is my first time at trying to hackintosh, I have followed all of the steps and have EL Capitan running everything works except for the sound (since I updated to 10.11.5) Have been into system preferences and there is no output devices. Have tried the audio fix that was in the first post but when I try to boot without cache it says it failed because Kexts were not found.

Hope some one could help!
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, could someone please help this is my first time at trying to hackintosh, I have followed all of the steps and have EL Capitan running everything works except for the sound (since I updated to 10.11.5) Have been into system preferences and there is no output devices. Have tried the audio fix that was in the first post but when I try to boot without cache it says it failed because Keats were not found.

Hope some one could help!
Thanks

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi I have tried the fix but says Kexts not found when I try to boot without caches

No idea what you're referring to. Use a photo...

And please provide all files/output requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting".

I have updated to 10.11.5 and now sound is not working. I tried the solution to fix audio that you put in post 1 but when I boot without caches it says Kexts not found.

I have updated to 10.11.5 and now sound is not working. I tried the solution to fix audio that you put in post 1 but when I boot without caches it says Kexts not found.

Please read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Reply with all files/data requested.

Hi, I’m using an HP EliteBook 2560p and at the install screen, I get "Could not find installation information for this machine. Contact AppleCare"

EDIT: It works now

Last edited:
Hi, I’m using an HP EliteBook 2560p and at the install screen, I get "Could not find installation information for this machine. Contact AppleCare"

From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
Did you follow the guide exactly?

@cci[RR]us
sorry for bothering... It seems I screwed up my Probook 4540s quite similar to you. Your descriptions and photos look the same as mine. Only thing is, I seem to have misused my USB stick for other purposes, so unlike you, I cannot get it to work anymore. Is there any chance that you could sent me a link to download a clone of your USB stick? I would appreciate your support a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back