Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

A more complete explanation is the the Vanilla Open Core guide and
I mostly comply with the Ivy Bridge recmmendations.
My strongest interest is to "set GPU as primary and work in Headless Mode?"
I tried it with Mojave's USB installer and it failed to boot, but I succeeded in creating Catalina's USB installer and booting Mjave SSD.

I haven't checked the details, but I have attached the EFI in my USBPorts.kext and the original config.plist that did not modify SMBIOS because Hackintool doesn't recognize USB properly.
Edit:
Since 0.5.8 has already been released, I deleted it.

Details of the graphic will be verified at a later date.

Last edited:
I have no luck to boot with this guide

My strongest interest is to "set GPU as primary and work in Headless Mode?"
I tried it with Mojave's USB installer and it failed to boot, but I succeeded in creating Catalina's USB installer and booting Mjave SSD.

I haven't checked the details, but I have attached the EFI in my USBPorts.kext and the original config.plist that did not modify SMBIOS because Hackintool doesn't recognize USB properly.

Details of the graphic will be verified at a later date.

or either

I can boot up OC but not exist Hackintosh or Catalina Installer

I can boot up OC but not exist Hackintosh or Catalina Installer
The HP8300 USDT has two Display Ports. What do I see on both when I connect them to the monitor?

Hello everybody. I am trying to install macos catalina according to your instructions, but at boot time, the system goes into error and reboots. If I understand correctly, the error is due to the COM port, but in the BIOS, any settings indicating the COM port are disabled. Point to the right path.
I use
HP Ellite 8300 SFF
i7-3770
HD Graphics 4000
NVIDIA GeForse GT 710
16 Gb RAM
I also use 3 monitors. Connected via HDMI, DVI, VGA to the GT 710 graphics card

Снимок.JPG

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I also use 3 monitors. Connected via HDMI, DVI, VGA to the GT 710 graphics card
During the install you'll want to disconnect the VGA monitor connection. VGA is not supported by macOS and will prevent the install from working. Best to just use one HDMI monitor for the install.

During the install you'll want to disconnect the VGA monitor connection. VGA is not supported by macOS and will prevent the install from working. Best to just use one HDMI monitor for the install.
Left only hdmi to gt710, the result is the same. Any other thoughts?
switched the video card to another pci port, a new error appeared

Attachments

• 20200416_123006.jpg
    20200416_123006.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Attachments

• 20200416_130404.jpg
    20200416_130404.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 47
Back