Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Just look in AppleTV. In TV shows, scroll down to TV+. I think Snoopy is listed as one of the Family shows.
There are lots of different series in which the first episode is free, like The Morning Show.

downloaded the Snoopy in Space EP-01, test result, (audio : OK; video : green screen)

NV + IGPU, iMac configuration --> TV+ = NO, see the Whatevergreen FAQ

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 14.03.45.png

Upgrade to 10.15.3 directly OK. No problem.

But in an iMac 13,2 machine with disabled HD2500
and a Kepler Nvidia GT730, I see a strange failure. If I go to the control panel, display
settings, screen saver, and push the hot corners button, I can't get the pop-up menu
when clicking on any of the four corners displayed. Instead I get a blank menu outline,
and garbage in my screen graphics. I haven't yet looked for this in my RX560 machines.

Lisa
Does a clean install of iMac 13.2 with SMBIOS give the same symptoms?

Ho to all
I have a 6300 sff, but cpu is Pentium G640.
Is't possible to install Mojave or Catalina?
Tnks

Ho to all
I have a 6300 sff, but cpu is Pentium G640.
Is't possible to install Mojave or Catalina?
Tnks
Upgrade it to at least an i3-3225. Then you'll have HD4000 graphics.
They cost under 9 USD on Ebay right now. i3-3245 works as well.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 10.59.00 AM.png

Tnks @trs96 , done!
Do you have a tip for the graphic card (cheap) that supports multi-monitor? Audio through HDMI of course

Tnks @trs96 , done!
Do you have a tip for the graphic card (cheap) that supports multi-monitor? Audio through HDMI of course
Most people buy the GT 710 from Nvidia which has HDMI 2.0 output. It also has one DVI-D you can use.

There are other Kepler based cards that work but they all have DP 1.2 instead of HDMI. It can be adapted to HDMI quite easily. Here's three low cost Quadros you can find on Ebay.
  • Quadro 410
  • Quadro K420
  • Quadro K600
All of these have 1 DVI output and one DP output. I've only used DP but the dual link DVI should work too. If not, you can always run one monitor from the HPs DP output and one from the Quadro's DP output.

1580757944670.png

Last edited:
I didnt know turning on the iGPU was a step for my 2500. I am so glad that I know now. Airplay works to my TV now. Still the AppleTV app doesnt work but I had no plans on using it. LOL

I did a screen mirroring with a VLC video playing and it was horribly slow. Ill try again another time with a wired connection on my tv.

Airplay from Quicktime to TV doesnt work. At least the videos I tried. At least I got the slow screen mirroring to work. Maybe Ill upgrade the CPU and see if that improves things.

Last edited:
I probably made a mistake in formatting the HDD, but I can't start clover from the disk but only from the USB.
When I open EFI Mounter 3, I get a Finder error got an error: AppleEvent handler failed. (-10000)
can i fix it without losing the installation of win and osx?

UPDATE

I have another problem.
I put VoodooPS2Controller.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other but the mouse doesn't work while the keyboard does.

Last edited:
Back