- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
- RX 580
- , ,
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
There are many errors and omissions in your config.plist. It may take several iterations to get your system configured properly. Let's start like this:Hi again,
This is my resume:
I have one HDMI and one VGA connector. With default config.plist I can connect HDMI or VGA on monitor with 1920x1080, 7MB video ram, no acceleration. I tested all device-id and ig-platform-id possible combination, but no acceleration. Only config_good.plist file give me GPU info, but IntelGen: ??? and no red row connectors, but ig-platform-id is 0x59120000 (this config file I picked up from user on this forum). In clover boot, I see Intel device ID: 3E92, my S/L/E/AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext device-id shows: 0x3E9B8086 0x3EA58086 0x3E928086 0x3E918086.
Any help is welcome. Thanks
- Install latest Lilu and WhateverGreen to your /Library/Extensions folder by following the kext installation guide located here. Pay special attention to Step 7.
- Replace your config.plist with the attached version (rename the attached file to config.plist).
- This config.plist uses platform ID 0x3E9B0007 and injects graphics properties using WhateverGreen instead of Clover. All EDID injections and KabyLake driver patches have been removed or disabled. This file does not use KabyLake at all.
- This file also applies the connector patch based on Gigabyte H310M, which also has a VGA port and HDMI port. But there's no guarantee that these settings are correct for your motherboard. This is just a start, and it may cause one or both video ports to go blank. If that happens, let me know and we'll try different settings.
- It adds several ACPI patches (SAT0 to SATA, HDAS to HDEF, etc.) that should help with additional driver fixes.
- It enables "verbose" mode so you will a lot of log messages during boot and shutdown. Once things are working we can turn this off, but for now keep this on.
11.9 KB Views: 29