- Jan 15, 2013
- Asus Prime B360M-A
- UHD 630
- Mobile Phone
Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.
There are many errors and omissions in your config.plist. It may take several iterations to get your system configured properly. Let's start like this:
- Install latest Lilu and WhateverGreen to your /Library/Extensions folder by following the kext installation guide located here. Pay special attention to Step 7.
- Replace your config.plist with the attached version (rename the attached file to config.plist).
- This config.plist uses platform ID 0x3E9B0007 and injects graphics properties using WhateverGreen instead of Clover. All EDID injections and KabyLake driver patches have been removed or disabled. This file does not use KabyLake at all.
- This file also applies the connector patch based on Gigabyte H310M, which also has a VGA port and HDMI port. But there's no guarantee that these settings are correct for your motherboard. This is just a start, and it may cause one or both video ports to go blank. If that happens, let me know and we'll try different settings.
- It adds several ACPI patches (SAT0 to SATA, HDAS to HDEF, etc.) that should help with additional driver fixes.
- It enables "verbose" mode so you will a lot of log messages during boot and shutdown. Once things are working we can turn this off, but for now keep this on.
There is no DVI in this board, so there is only two display outputs, I think I tried the config, but didn't manage too far, so I did my own thing.Have you tried the Asus TUF Z390M-Pro Gaming configuration from the first post? It's below:
Index 2, BusID 0x02, Type HDMI (physical port is DVI)
Index 3, BusID 0x04, Type HDMI
Index 1, BusID 0x01, Type DP
Thank you for posting the detailed set of images. Apologies for the late reply. I must admit it is often more difficult to install and configure macOS on embedded motherboards rather than retail motherboards.Ok, this is what I have got... Lilu and WhateverGreen are installed, rebuild cache, kext-dev-mode=1
Does message "Warning: /AppleInternal/Library/Extensions: no such file or directory" mean that kexts from L/E couldn't load? Last two images are my L/E and CLOVER/kexts/Other folders.
Yes, the purpose of this guide is to help you enable HDMI on your internal GPU (without disabling any other video ports). So you should then be able to use DP and HDMI to drive 2 monitors.Short question, can this fix my problem gettin Multiscreens to work?
I use my iGPU (i7 7700k HD630), first Output is my main Monitor (DisplayPort) and second output my second screen (HDMI). If i turn the second monitor on my screen gettin just black.
Thank you for posting the detailed set of images. Apologies for the late reply. I must admit it is often more difficult to install and configure macOS on embedded motherboards rather than retail motherboards.
In the EFI/CLOVER/misc folder of your USB install disk should be a file called debug.log. Can you please upload that?
For USB ports, try applying the 3 USB port limit patches for Mojave as listed here:OK, debug.log is attached.
Note: I made new config.info file today and tested, but when I came to login screen, my USB ports don't work (keyboard and mouse don't respond). I couldn't find what is going wrong. Clover configurator is set default AAPL,ig-platform-id to <0000923e>, but I couldn't test further because of USB ports.
First of all, thank you for posting the full set of debug log files. According to "kextstat_all_log.txt" your system is not loading WhateverGreen. This means no graphics injection is taking place. So although your have modified the connector types on indices 1 and 2 to HDMI, those settings are not in effect. This is further validated from "generic_ioreg.txt", which shows that all three connectors under IGPU (AppleIntelFramebuffer@0, AppleIntelFramebuffer@1, and AppleIntelFramebuffer@2) are set to "connector-type" 0x0004 or DisplayPort. This is also why VGA is working, because it's attached to AppleIntelFramebuffer@0 and uses Type=DisplayPort.Hello,
Just trying to get all the ports working on the integrated motherboard.
The motherboard type is a Gigabyte H370M D3H.
It as got
1 x VGA
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
The VGA port worked out of the box. I didn't have to do anything to make it function after installing OSX.
I've run though the guide using a process of elimination but none of the combinations seem to work.
Attached is a debug report. Does anyone know what I might be able to try next?