Contribute
Register

GUIDE: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS - ALL WORKING, DSDT not required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I update just now and sleep/wake and auto sleep works fine.

But do not work SLEEP!!!

try set

darkwake=10 in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist

it works for me (sleep / auto-sleep)

Has anybody tried out 10.8.4 update for GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS and HD 6870 ? any improvement? any issue ? I have the system working for a long time and hate to see it breaks.

Thanks

try set

darkwake=10 in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist

it works for me (sleep / auto-sleep)

I use darkwake=8 instead 10.
Autosleep works fine too and the monitor wakes quickly than dw=10.

i use the hd5770+hd3000 with the dsdt and i cannot wakeup from sleep anymore, any tips..? thanks

I have a flawless OSX HD running (except I have a network problem where I can't visit sites such as hotmail.com or connect my printer), and I also have Windows 7 running perfectly on another HD. My only problem is that I cannot put my OSX HD as the primary booting device. It gives me the option of the UEFI version of the disk, just not the regular version. I don't have a problem hitting f12 at start up, it's just I'm not the only one who uses this computer and my parents and younger siblings aren't good enough with technology of fast enough to do this. I also have chimera installed to instantly pop up if that makes a difference, but I don't think it does. Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks,

Clayton :D

Thanks Santitif,
It looks like darkwake=8 works for me as well, now I can finally save 2$ a year and let my hardware cool down.
I just did the 10.8.4 update and had no issue other than reinstalling the 889 non-dsdt audio driver.
Im very happy with the way things are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back