Contribute
Register

GUIDE: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS - ALL WORKING, DSDT not required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything works perfectly i haven't used i message however i did use icloud login works fine also this is like installing vanilla.. simple create usb install as if its a real mac besides the f12 boot part rest is like oem simple and also u can share your install settings for people so people who dont no what options to choose can use a created file that is shared and it works 100%

keypox i dont use imessage however i can try today and let u know :D mavericks rocks freaking FAST on SSD man boot is like less then 10 secs

Ok my icloud and appstore work, just not imessages. Bummer it has me holding back installing to main drive.

Are you nVidia or AMD for graphics?
Did you clean install or migrate from Lion or Mountain Lion?
Are you BIOS or EFI? If BIOS, what version? (I'm on 10, BIOS)

I did an upgrade, and a clean-install-with-migrate and both gave a Kernel Panic with AppleCpuPowerManagement. I didn't try NullCPU, but tried the patched and that failed as well.

I'm doing a clean install with your steps without migrate.

Installed via http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

then installed a few things, bout to restart but sound just started working during the multi beast install... very cool

Here is my build, I have sound and network after adding in the network.

Summary - DSDT free, Sleep, full video, ethernet.

Update: Did a clean install, still got Kernel Panic.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 99
I find the same problem, I get this error. : (

IMG_0159%2520%25281%2529.JPG

EFI or BIOS?

I find the same problem, I get this error. : (

IMG_0159%2520%25281%2529.JPG

Try to boot with the unibeast usb and choose your mavericks partition with the option boot ignoring caches. Then reinstall multi beast another again. This works for me.
And I tried to fix imessages with the FileNVRAM.dylib in extra/modules and others without lucky. I change the password of my apple id and it works again.
My hack works fine with mavericks (sleep, sound,…)

Are you nVidia or AMD for graphics?
Did you clean install or migrate from Lion or Mountain Lion?
Are you BIOS or EFI? If BIOS, what version? (I'm on 10, BIOS)

I did an upgrade, and a clean-install-with-migrate and both gave a Kernel Panic with AppleCpuPowerManagement. I didn't try NullCPU, but tried the patched and that failed as well.

I'm doing a clean install with your steps without migrate.

Update: Did a clean install, still got Kernel Panic.

I am on EFI. Gotta go efi or use a dsdt. Looks like you need nullcpupowermanagment. But if i was you I'd update to the UEFI and it should work.

And I tried to fix imessages with the FileNVRAM.dylib in extra/modules and others without lucky. I change the password of my apple id and it works again.
My hack works fine with mavericks (sleep, sound,…)

So you got iMessages to work? I tried the FileNVRAM.dylib file in extra/modules, and changed password. Still does not work. I get "an error occurred during activation. Try again."

EFI or BIOS was the same for me. Bummer since I find EFI on this MB a bit buggy. :(.

I was able to get Mavericks installed by going EFI, and installing the above suggestions, but ALSO installing either NullCPUPowerManagement or the patched 10.9 CPUPowerManagement. Either way, you lose sleep (as I did, literally :)), but it won't crash.

I did an in-place upgrade from Lion, and have some crashes here and there, but I think they're mostly upgrade related. iMessage is wonky, and the App Store is complaining.

It works, but be prepared for the usual Hackintosh teething problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back