Contribute
Register

GUIDE: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS - ALL WORKING, DSDT not required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid my previous message got missed:

Which MacMini option is it? The 5,1 or 6,1? Do you know what the difference is?

To give a bit more context, I am running:

GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
Intel Core i3-2105 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz
CORSAIR XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB)
CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 430W
LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04
COOLER MASTER Elite 430 RC-430-KWN1 (Case)

It's working fine, using the beginning of this guide, but I have selected both of the USB3 drivers, and neither of the MacMini options. Would like to switch it over to the HDMI for sound, as I am currently using the DVI connector. I have a concern that there may be an incompatibility with the i3 and the MacMini definitions.

Keith

i have the ga-z68mx-d2h-b3 with uefi bios
8gb ram
ssd crucial m4 64gb
radeon hd 5850
which version of Mac OSx should i try to install ?
thx

i have the ga-z68mx-d2h-b3 with uefi bios
8gb ram
ssd crucial m4 64gb
radeon hd 5850
which version of Mac OSx should i try to install ?
thx

Mountain Lion should work just fine.

I assume you mean usb keyboard and/or mouse. Are you using usb 2 or usb 3 ports? Have you installed the correct usb 3 from MB?

There shouldn't be a delay. I would look closely at the boot process to see if there's a conflict with a usb plugin (booting with -v you may see a pause in the boot process or failure to load a kext you know should be loaded).

Hi there, please help me i'm deep trouble with GA Z68MA D2H B3. i've already updated bios to uefi UB1. i use i7 2600k cpu, and corsair 4 gb. i've followed your instruction about how to change UEFI setting. it won't let me install lion osx it's like start up iboot then select on ESD lion install then loading restart itself all over again. it's hard to explain if you really understand what i talk about

what can i do about it and really please help me out with this problem. i done it like everyday it just nothing make this work!

crap lost sleep applying the iMessages fix...

anyone have both iMessages and sleep working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back