Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z370 Gaming Plus
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
I don't know why people keep recommending IntelMausiEthernet instead of AppleIntelE1000e, I find the Mausi driver terribly unstable. I'm running the Mac as a server so it's on 24/7 and Mausi regularly gives errors and drops the connections after a week or so. I don't use sleep so I don't experience any issues with AppleIntelE1000e - it run's flawless for weeks on end.

Motherboard
Intel NUC5i3MYHE
CPU
Intel i3
Graphics
Intel HD graphics 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Need more help I'm afraid! Trying to create windows dual boot. Tried making usb drive on this mac using the guide but computer does not recognise any boot loader when booting up. Made bootable disk using bootcamp assistant which seems to work. However when trying to install windows I select the partition I created using disk utility but i cannot format it - even if I delete the partition first. Anyone help?

Thanks

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Need more help I'm afraid! Trying to create windows dual boot. Tried making usb drive on this mac using the guide but computer does not recognise any boot loader when booting up. Made bootable disk using bootcamp assistant which seems to work. However when trying to install windows I select the partition I created using disk utility but i cannot format it - even if I delete the partition first. Anyone help?

Thanks

BootCamp is for Macs, not PCs.

UEFI Win10 USB stick can be created with simple copy within Windows Explorer of all files from the root of the ISO to a USB formatted as FAT32.

Motherboard
Intel NUC5i3MYHE
CPU
Intel i3
Graphics
Intel HD graphics 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
BootCamp is for Macs, not PCs.

UEFI Win10 USB stick can be created with simple copy within Windows Explorer of all files from the root of the ISO to a USB formatted as FAT32.

I don't have access to windows computer. Just tried making usb boot as per guide here but still does not get recognised by computer at boot.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I don't have access to windows computer. Just tried making usb boot as per guide here but still does not get recognised by computer at boot.

Since your computer *is* a "Windows computer", I assume you mean you have no computer with Windows already running...

You can also do the same task (copy ISO to USB) with OS X or with Linux.

CPU
i7-6770HQ
Graphics
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I really need some help with the sound...

I have an LG ultrawide monitor using HDMI. Unfortunately, I can only control the sound on the monitor. The volume control button is greyed out in the bar on top of the screen.

If I plug in headphones, I'm able to control the sound through OSx... It's just the monitor that won't allow it.

I tried downloading the drivers from LG's website but it hasn't changed anything.

Please help... It's for my parents and their getting upset with me :).

Thank you,

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I really need some help with the sound...

I have an LG ultrawide monitor using HDMI. Unfortunately, I can only control the sound on the monitor. The volume control button is greyed out in the bar on top of the screen.

If I plug in headphones, I'm able to control the sound through OSx... It's just the monitor that won't allow it.

I tried downloading the drivers from LG's website but it hasn't changed anything.

Please help... It's for my parents and their getting upset with me :).

Thank you,

You're asking for a feature that OS X does not provide. Volume for HDMI audio is controlled on the device itself.

CPU
i7-6770HQ
Graphics
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Are you referring to OSx on Intel NUC? Because my Macbook Pro will control the sound on my TV when I plug it in through HDMI. I'm able to do all of the controlling on my Macbook so I know it's possible... I also plugged in my MBP to this same monitor and it allowed it.

I'm wondering if it's an issue with the Realtek drivers?

Honestly, I have no idea... If you say that I can't fix it then I'll accept that. I don't want to debate. I just know I'm able to with a "Genuine" Apple product.

Here is a couple photos. I don't know how to embed them so I put it on Imgur.
http://imgur.com/a/vhbTB
http://imgur.com/a/vhbTB

Status
Not open for further replies.