i7-6770HQ
Graphics
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I suspect it is the Iris Pro 6100 of i7 but it would be nice, thanks Sbouillon. I will try yours and report back. I don't know what I am doing wrong, it was working ok before (maybe it's the 10.11.6 update ?). I also followed Rehabman's generic NUC5 guide and I get the same glitches/garbles.
How do you want me to send it to you? Do you want to message me your email?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 95
CPU
i7-6770HQ
Graphics
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
edit: deleted comment. Uploaded config.plist to last post.

FYI: I have "fast boot" enabled on it.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I also followed Rehabman's generic NUC5 guide and I get the same glitches/garbles.

Reply in my guide thread. Attach files/output requested in "Problem Reporting".

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
Intel i5 4690K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 FTW
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Will a USB WIFI adapter, mac compatible, work with our machines? I'm trying to find a kext for the Netgear A6200 but I've given up. I'll buy an adapter specifically made for Mac if it will work.

You should buy a TP-Link AC600 Archer T2UH. It's a USB wifi adapter with a removable antenna.
Here would be the Mac OS drivers for this wifi adapter.
http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/?sort=os

Motherboard
MAC OS 10.8.2
CPU
E5400
Graphics
GT9600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
[Guide] 10.11 on Intel Broadwell NUC 2.0

Ok getting a little further after turning off Trusted Platform Serial Port, and GPIO Lockdown. Compared your bios screen shots to mine and made everything as close as possible,but not everything is the same on my model.

Never
get to the install screen. Stuck at this screen about 3/4 of the way. Any ideas?

View attachment 154027

thanks for the quick reply!

the same as me,do you slove it?

Motherboard
Asus Rampage V Extreme X99
CPU
i7-5960
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
edit: deleted comment. Uploaded config.plist to last post.

FYI: I have "fast boot" enabled on it.

Thanks Sbouillon, I tried your config.plist. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I am afraid that Iris 6100 iGPU needs something different that i am missing. The thing is that the system worked ok until recently; now I have blacked out and I don't remember when/if I had changed anything before the problem started.

I will try a clean install (wanted to avoid that, I will use a separate drive anyway), then I will retry Rehabman's guide on a clean system and post to his thread.

Can someone with NUC5i7RYH verify that it works with the latest OSX 10.11.6 (including latest security update) and latest NUC BIOS ?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks Sbouillon, I tried your config.plist. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I am afraid that Iris 6100 iGPU needs something different that i am missing. The thing is that the system worked ok until recently; now I have blacked out and I don't remember when/if I had changed anything before the problem started.

I will try a clean install (wanted to avoid that, I will use a separate drive anyway), then I will retry Rehabman's guide on a clean system and post to his thread.

Can someone with NUC5i7RYH verify that it works with the latest OSX 10.11.6 (including latest security update) and latest NUC BIOS ?

You might try my guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...clover-uefi-nuc5i5mhye-nuc5i3myhe-etc.191011/

The support for different IGPUs in the SSDT-IGPU is a bit more extensive, and it is easy to add new ones...

Motherboard
intel nuc 5i5ryh
CPU
i5
Graphics
intel 6000
for some reason after upgrading to the latest 10.11.6, no more artifacts on boot up screen until login page. installed in a 5i5

Api

Motherboard
GA-H270M-DS3H
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Bios 359 is out now.

Works without any modifications on the BIOS, just update, load default settings and re-set the old ones.

BTW: Updated to "Sierra", but can`t use any version of clover after r3726...strange.
With r3751 or r3763 I get endless reboot. All tested with the same config.plist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.