Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS Zenbook UX310UA (& UX310UQK) macOS Mojave / Catalina with Clover (& Big Sur / Monterey using OpenCore EFI) Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that we will have completely multitouch supponrt someday?

I do. VoodooI2C is being worked on, and will be "redo" to improve support. Also, there are Linux drivers already for Elan1200 that have multitouch support, so it is a matter of time for it to be ported to the Mac.

Thanks Shinji3rd for this excellent guide! I spent hours configuring mine before seeing your guide. I'll try it tomorrow.

hi Shinji3rd,

would you mind to post your ssdt and config.plist? I'd like to check your USB configuration for USBInjectAll.kext

Thx!

My config.plis is this one, as posted in the guide https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist

Haven't changed anything, except for smbios (MacBook Pro 15 2017), uuid etc to make iMessage works. And about SSDT, you should extract that from your own system, since it will be different than mine, specially because I have made some modifications to the original hardware (installed an ssd, added extra ram, and changed the wifi/bluetooth board). No modifications made on the ssdt's whatsoever, the only patched file is the dsdt, and I made no modifications to make USBInjectAll.kext work, I just put it in Clover's kext folder.

since I've installed High Sierra onto external HDD, I can't test USB ports using IORegistryExplorer...

Hello Shinji3rd!

So I installed my hackintosh with your guide, and almost everything is working!

First of all, I already had a dw1560 wifi/bt card so I installed it and I have wifi and bt working fine.

So comes my first question: you installed NullEthernet because you don't have internal wifi or ethernet hardware, right? I didn't install it.

Then AppleHDA Patcher method didn't work for me, so I went with VoodooHDA 2.8.8 pkg. And it works (I haven't test audio through HDMI because my external monitor don't have audio).

The one thing I struggle with is the brightness fn keys. I can control brightness from Prefs>Monitors, but not with fn keys, any idea?

Thanks again for this great guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back