Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ZenBook UX303LA (Broadwell Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At SSDT-6.dsl I now used:

from the guide of mechanical.

I had to use this cut/paste trick several times not only in SSDT-5 and SSDT-8, otherwise i got errors! Is that normal that i maybe have to use this trick in more SSDT files than just in SSDT-5 and SSDT-8?

Thanks so far!

You need to do it in any files where the External declarations from refs.txt at the top of the file cause problems.

Ok, i was now able to compile each file without any error.
After i go on with the steps on this guide i am not able to reach the installer because it shows me the apple logo and reboots after a few seconds.
This is what i got using verbose mode.

IMG_1486.jpg

Thank you so far RehabMan!

Ok, i was now able to compile each file without any error.
After i go on with the steps on this guide i am not able to reach the installer because it shows me the apple logo and reboots after a few seconds.
This is what i got using verbose mode.

View attachment 162901

Thank you so far RehabMan!

Post EFI/Clover folder.

FYI: ACPI patching is done after installation...

I know that clover guide pretty well and last week i was able to install El Capitan on the UX303LB but without any functions like Graphic, Network and so on. And i didn't know how to fix all of these devices...

Therefore i decided to use the guide of Mechanical. Could you tell me which steps i should change compared to mechanicals guide? Or do you mean, that I have to do all steps from the clover guide and just put the patched DSDT/SSDTs in the patched folder?
How should i go on?

I know that clover guide pretty well and last week i was able to install El Capitan on the UX303LB but without any functions like Graphic, Network and so on. And i didn't know how to fix all of these devices...

Therefore i decided to use the guide of Mechanical. Could you tell me which steps i should change compared to mechanicals guide? Or do you mean, that I have to do all steps from the clover guide and just put the patched DSDT/SSDTs in the patched folder?
How should i go on?

Booting the installer is different from post-install setup.

But the config.plist you have doesn't correlate with your hardware.

Booting the installer is different from post-install setup.
So do you mean i should use the clover Guide with all its steps and after installation go on with the mechanical guide? Or do i not understand your answer?

What do you mean with "...the config.plist you have doesn't correlate with your Hardware." What should i Change here and how?

What do you mean with "...the config.plist you have doesn't correlate with your Hardware." What should i Change here and how?

In general, at least KernelPm=true is needed (without patched BIOS).

And without graphics injection, the config.plist you have depends a lot on correct DSDT patches/injection. Perhaps this is handled by post #1 guide, but you must follow it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back