Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
After update to 10.12.3. public beta3 nothing change... here im my system with the GTX 660 2gb still having the same artifacs/glitchs... for me this update ins´t resolve the problem. Artfacts/glitches come over after I watch a movie on youtube in full screen.

After update to 10.12.3. public beta3 nothing change... here im my system with the GTX 660 2gb still having the same artifacs/glitchs... for me this update ins´t resolve the problem. Artfacts/glitches come over after I watch a movie on youtube in full screen.

That's disappointing. I played a couple of Youtube music vids in full screen with trepidation but for me it still seems to be fixed. I feel bad for you mate although I'm not counting my chickens just yet. I am still expecting to see artifacts any minute.

Oh no. It's back but so far only in Safari. Very disappointing.

Quick update. The glitching is only occurring in Safari and finder when I have Blender open (3d modelling program). Once I quit Blender the artefacts go away.

Quick update. The glitching is only occurring in Safari and finder when I have Blender open (3d modelling program). Once I quit Blender the artefacts go away.

for me, it glitches up when i open something like VLC media player. and then it all goes to hell

This will likely never get fixed unless enough people with legit Mac pros and 660 report it.

does rx560 work out of the box? Asking as it's not in the buyer's guide
Depends on what you call 'out of the box'... The RX560 has been natively supported since 10.12.6. However, you need lilu and whatevergreen installed to make sure it's recognized (you can get around this with newer versions of clover and the proper settings in your config)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back