Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone tried using 13,2 (Late 2012) System Definitions? That iMac model features a GTX 660M graphics card.

People with actual Late 2012 iMacs (not Hackintoshs) with built-in GTX 660M are having the same issue.

Hi all. I have been following this thread for a while as I have been having the dreaded artifact problem since installing 10.13.2. I have an Nvidia 660ti in a 2012 MacPro. I installed the public beta of 10.13.3 beta3 today and have been running for about an hour now without any issues so the solution may be here. I'll post again if I have any issues but so far so good.

Hi all. I have been following this thread for a while as I have been having the dreaded artifact problem since installing 10.13.2. I have an Nvidia 660ti in a 2012 MacPro. I installed the public beta of 10.13.3 beta3 today and have been running for about an hour now without any issues so the solution may be here. I'll post again if I have any issues but so far so good.
Great news, thx man!

After update to 10.12.3. public beta3 nothing change... here im my system with the GTX 660 2gb still having the same artifacs/glitchs... for me this update ins´t resolve the problem. Artfacts/glitches come over after I watch a movie on youtube in full screen.

After update to 10.12.3. public beta3 nothing change... here im my system with the GTX 660 2gb still having the same artifacs/glitchs... for me this update ins´t resolve the problem. Artfacts/glitches come over after I watch a movie on youtube in full screen.

That's disappointing. I played a couple of Youtube music vids in full screen with trepidation but for me it still seems to be fixed. I feel bad for you mate although I'm not counting my chickens just yet. I am still expecting to see artifacts any minute.

Oh no. It's back but so far only in Safari. Very disappointing.

Quick update. The glitching is only occurring in Safari and finder when I have Blender open (3d modelling program). Once I quit Blender the artefacts go away.

Quick update. The glitching is only occurring in Safari and finder when I have Blender open (3d modelling program). Once I quit Blender the artefacts go away.

for me, it glitches up when i open something like VLC media player. and then it all goes to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back