Graphics
n/a
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i made a copy of the kext then deleted it in the extensions folder, installed the os, then i went into terminal and typed "open /" (it opens the root of my drive) then system/library/extensions then paste the kext into there and it still comes up as 6xxx i also ran it through kext beast still didnt work. i should point out that the kext is much more faded then the other kexts any suggestions? oh and its a 6870. also i need to find toledas 898 audio patch if somebody could please give me the link.

I have the same problem.

ksood - did you manaege to solve it somehow?

i made a copy of the kext then deleted it in the extensions folder, installed the os, then i went into terminal and typed "open /" (it opens the root of my drive) then system/library/extensions then paste the kext into there and it still comes up as 6xxx i also ran it through kext beast still didnt work. i should point out that the kext is much more faded then the other kexts any suggestions? oh and its a 6870. also i need to find toledas 898 audio patch if somebody could please give me the link.
You should fix permissions and refresh caches.
The mess is coming from the permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back