Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING - i7 6700K - GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put both AppleALC.kext (Version 1.2.0) and Lilu.kext (Version 1.2.0) into Clover/kext/other, and I still have no output options for Audio.

Also, the original post says to use Kextbeast to load AppleALC.kext, but doesn't specify where. Kextbeast only offers S/L/E and L/E for destinations. So I'm all confused.

Any thoughts? :(

EDIT:

WORKING

I followed this Vanilla Refresh of audio codecs here on ******, and this worked great. Both Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext remained in Clover/kext/other
Do one thing remove all your previous attempts which you have done to get audio working and then put appleALC and lilu in EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER folder and in plist add 1 as audio inject is and tick resetHDA. Then reboot .. remember if you are using appleALC you do not need to use kextbeast or any other installer.

Do one thing remove all your previous attempts which you have done to get audio working and then put appleALC and lilu in EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER folder and in plist add 1 as audio inject is and tick resetHDA. Then reboot .. remember if you are using appleALC you do not need to use kextbeast or any other installer.

Did you create custom DSDT for the usb eventually?

Hi Jimmakos01 This is my first time to make my own Hackintosh.

My Components
Cpu: i7 7700
Mother board : Gigabyte z270x ultra gaming
GPU : - (use on mother board)
Ram : 16GB corsair
HD1 : SSD Samsung 850 512GB
Cooling : Thermaltake Alo Water

I follow your Installation note step by step
but when i Finnish set up Bios and gonna start install it's stuck on apple logo
How can i fix it?

(I boot drive i use OSX10.12.5 to be and installer)
Thank you

Hi Jimmakos01 This is my first time to make my own Hackintosh.

My Components
Cpu: i7 7700
Mother board : Gigabyte z270x ultra gaming
GPU : - (use on mother board)
Ram : 16GB corsair
HD1 : SSD Samsung 850 512GB
Cooling : Thermaltake Alo Water

I follow your Installation note step by step
but when i Finnish set up Bios and gonna start install it's stuck on apple logo
How can i fix it?

(I boot drive i use OSX10.12.5 to be and installer)
Thank you

For your case, in bios settings you have to choose internal graphics. Because in my case i have it disable because i use a GTX 1060.

Have you added gfx value under devices and ig-platformid under graphic section in config.plist?

How can i do that?
Do you have a ULR link that i can follow?
Thanks

@jimmakos01 , SSDT for USB added, get it from : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/page-71#post-1621471
Also, don't forget to edit port excluding in config.plist.

@jimmakos01 Hello!! It's a perfect guide for me!!i Congratulation!!! I have another motherboard (aorus z270x gaming 5). I copied your config.plist in my EFI. It's all OK, but the only problem is all usb 3.0 USB and headphone jack doesn't work....is this ssdt the solution??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back