Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING - i7 6700K - GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also got the issue with slightly laggy graphics after using the NVIDIA web drivers. Also, after sleeping, if I wake up using the keyboard, the keyboard stops working. Waking with mouse works just fine. Anyone else face this?

Up date for my setup. I've managed both graphics card "Intel HD 530" and "GTX 1060" work together.

Now I have hardware encoding enabled in MacX Video converter Pro.

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 13.39.49.png

To do this make it work, first I enable from BIOS internal graphics.

IMG_0249.jpg

From Clover Configuration I have add "Rename GFX0 to IGPU" and Rename PEGP to GFX0"

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 13.43.01.png

Then in the Graphics tab of clover configuration, enable the "Inject Intel"

With KextBeast I have install the Shiki.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in S/L/E/

Last step was to add in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ the SSDT file "SSDT-HDMI-HD530-Airplay"

I have upload all the files that needed to make it work.

Attachments

• Graphics.zip
    181.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Hi All, Forgive me if this knowledge is tucked away in this guide. I've tried searching.

I've been using the setup built with the help of this guide for 6 months now and it's been working flawlessly. I recently installed a home NAS and I want to get a network adapter that allows me to increase my available ethernet bandwidth via bonding 2 ethernet ports but I'm having a hard time finding a suggested network adapter. One that will work with this setup. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Alternative ideas that help increase my bandwidth are also appreciated. It should be noted that I only have 2 LAN ports as a method of sending/ receiving data.

Thanks in advance.

Floyd

I just placed an order for this motherboard as I have an ASRock which I couldn't get to work.
I also have a i7-6700K, and I plan to do a Mojave installation. Would that work? Anyone here using Mojave?

Should I follow this guide to install High Sierra first, and then update to Mojave? Or install Mojave directly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back