Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING - i7 6700K - GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone upload me his config.plist ? i've got a KP with that motherboard at boot due to appleacpiplatform, Thanks !!

Can anyone upload me his config.plist ? i've got a KP with that motherboard at boot due to appleacpiplatform, Thanks !!
How about you upload yours and we can see what is wrong ?

Are your hardware specs in your profile correct ?
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

BTW : The OP attached his config.plist to Post #3.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm currently running the same config as jimmakos01
just the GPU is different (I'm running an i5-7600K)
I follow step by step, and I'm getting an error similar to chrislee988
Then I follow the over step to delete the FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext with two other similar
FakeSMC_GPU.Kext and another
Then I'm stuck at the end of the loading page (with the apple logo) in both (Safe mode) or normal mode
to boot my Sierra
Please Help me! It's my first hackintosh, and I have problems since last week :(
Sorry for my Bad English
Cheers !!

Last edited:
Hello

i've detected a new issue :

when i sleep/wake, everything runs fine

If if wake some times longer (more thanb one hour), it crashes immediately during resume, then reboot instantly

Does anyone have a solution for that ? it's like the system go in a deeper state and crash in that state

Thanks in advance

OK, now sleep/wake-up works with

Code:
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
sudo pmset -a standby 0

Hello all i'm facing 2 things.

1) AppleLPC is not loaded. Does anyone managed to load this kext for power management, with that mobo Z270X Ultra Gaming ?

2) I've got lag in the screen, lack loss of frames. It's better with the nvidia web driver, but still there. It happens mainly after the computer has slept

Thanks in advance :)

Can you please guide me to settings for Overclocking . I have the same setup like you.

I have overclock my cpu from motherboard settings. You will go to Advanced frequences and you will see a menu.

From there change from auto to i7 6700K 4.6

Then if you want to overclock and your memory from the same tab you will apply the XMP profile and set the memories to 3000.

I have overclock my cpu from motherboard settings. You will go to Advanced frequences and you will see a menu.

From there change from auto to i7 6700K 4.6

Then if you want to overclock and your memory from the same tab you will apply the XMP profile and set the memories to 3000.

There is a jumper on the motherboard 3 pin CPU_OV . Default it's set to disable. Do I need to more it to enable.? Also ez-xmp switch move to enabled?

There is a jumper on the motherboard 3 pin CPU_OV . Default it's set to disable. Do I need to more it to enable.? Also ez-xmp switch move to enabled?

You can see my settings from the motherboard. As far for the jumper i haven't change anything else.

IMG_0139.jpg

And a cosmetic mod for About this mac

About this Mac.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back