Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-H270-HD3 + GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends,

I have a MacBook Pro 2017 and I would like to install macOS on my desktop (configuration below), I read the tonymac guide, but before starting the business I would like some advice on my configuration, especially on the sound card (Audigy RX), that I would like to keep on the PC, given its compatibility with macOS.

Thanks for your suggestions ...

Gigabyte GA-H270-HD3
Intel i5 – 7400
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4G
Sound Blaster Audigy RX
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2133
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250
WD Blue 2TB
Pioneer BDR-209EBK

@LesChabis @mm00 I have the same motherboard and I'm stuck at the audio part. Trying to follow your steps, but I'm not having success with the audio_cloverALC command. It finishes with this error message:

File: audio_cloverALC-130.command_v0.5

Release Mode

EFI partition is mounted

System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:

Apple Internal: disabled

Kext Signing: disabled

Filesystem Protections: disabled

Debugging Restrictions: enabled

DTrace Restrictions: enabled

NVRAM Protections: enabled

BaseSystem Verification: enabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

OK to patch

Error: macOS does not support dsdt/HDAS; install Clover patch or ssdt and restart

No system files were changed

--------

Can you help me please?

thank you

I have the same motherboard
Not according to your profile!

Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Error: macOS does not support dsdt/HDAS; install Clover patch or ssdt and restart
Install MultiBeast > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support
Or
Add Change HDAS to HDEF patch to /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

audio.png

I have such a configuration, but USB 3.0 did not manage to run. Works well only USB 2.0.
Please help me to run USB 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back