Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GenericUSBXHCI Problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello.

@P1LGRIM is right, you should remove all but the SSDT-EC.aml for now - which I'm guessing you've done ...

And that screen-grab shows all your ports are now available. Did you install a port-limit removal patch?

If so, great, you can now configure the ports you need :thumbup:

Of the *.aml files you had installed there were 2x port configuration files, an embedded controller and a power delivery file. Hackintool will output the SSDT-EC and a new SSDT-UIAC.aml if you use it to configure your ports. As an alternative you can keep SSDT-EC and use the generated USBPorts.kext instead and remove USBInjectAll.kext and the port-limit patch.

Hello.

@P1LGRIM is right, you should remove all but the SSDT-EC.aml for now - which I'm guessing you've done ...

And that screen-grab shows all your ports are now available. Did you install a port-limit removal patch?

If so, great, you can now configure the ports you need :thumbup:

Of the *.aml files you had installed there were 2x port configuration files, an embedded controller and a power delivery file. Hackintool will output the SSDT-EC and a new SSDT-UIAC.aml if you use it to configure your ports. As an alternative you can keep SSDT-EC and use the generated USBPorts.kext instead and remove USBInjectAll.kext and the port-limit patch.
How I do port-limit patch ? For 10.15.2

How I do port-limit patch ? For 10.15.2

Hi

It doesn't look like you need anything more, but if you want to learn about the patch then ... Here.

Hi

It doesn't look like you need anything more, but if you want to learn about the patch then ... Here.
No, i need something to do more, because USB 3 on back not work. AND ON REAR. How to get them work????? Please

No, i need something to do more, because USB 3 on back not work. AND ON REAR. How to get them work????? Please

Okay.

Back in post #10 you show Hackintoool and all your ports are listed. Are you saying this is incorrect?

If so run IORegistryExplorer and scroll down the left panel until you find the XHC section. Let us see that.

Okay.

Back in post #10 you show Hackintoool and all your ports are listed. Are you saying this is incorrect?

If so run IORegistryExplorer and scroll down the left panel until you find the XHC section. Let us see that.
Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 18.43.30.png

Okay (again) that is the reality of your current port setup. :thumbup:

Do as @P1LGRIM said in post #7

Open your config.plist in Clover Configurator and then input this patch for Catalina.

Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext and if it was in Library/Extensions, rebuild your kextcaches with the Terminal command:

Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Reboot and check IORistryExplorer again.

:)

Okay (again) that is the reality of your current port setup. :thumbup:

Do as @P1LGRIM said in post #7

Open your config.plist in Clover Configurator and then input this patch for Catalina.

Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext and if it was in Library/Extensions, rebuild your kextcaches with the Terminal command:

Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Reboot and check IORistryExplorer again.

:)

I did all that, and it WORKING !!! Thanks a lot!
Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 19.42.03.png

This is my clover. ALL WORKING (Turbo, Sleep, USB, Type-C)

Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370 F-Gaming Bios 2201
Intel Core i7 8700K - 5Ghz
Ram - 64GB - 3500Mhz
SSD M2 - 240GB
RX580 8GB

Thanks who help me!

Working in FCPX - Well done !
IMG_20200205_220001.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
This is my clover. ALL WORKING (Turbo, Sleep, USB, Type-C)

Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370 F-Gaming Bios 2201
Intel Core i7 8700K - 5Ghz
Ram - 64GB - 3500Mhz
SSD M2 - 240GB
RX580 8GB

Thanks who help me!

Working in FCPX - Well done !
glad you got it working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back