Contribute
Register

GA-Z68XP-UD3P owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I swapped the keyboard for an older MacPro plastic model and everything works wonderfully......

So no hub, different earlier model Apple keyboard and everything works. Purely the Ali keyboard, all else was okay.

discreetlogic said:
Makes sense, a lot of people reporting that it's the aluminium KB causings problems.

Kinda weird that a legit product would cause issues. :crazy:

The "Anti-hackintosh" keyboard.....

discreetlogic said:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.ca/2012/05/multibeast-45-update.html

Seems like SSDT's are available now. Will try tonight.

Curious to see how this works with OC'ed cpus

I had a quick look. There is one SSDT for i5, one for i7 and one for OC'd i5/i7 combined. The difference is the missing P states from 3.8GHZ to 4.2GHz (the limit that the apple power management will go to) have been added to the OC SSDT.

discreetlogic said:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.ca/2012/05/multibeast-45-update.html

Seems like SSDT's are available now. Will try tonight.

Curious to see how this works with OC'ed cpus

I tried it this morning with my OC'ed 2600k (4.2GHz) and it worked great. Before I was only getting the 16 and 42 P states (with 10.7.4, DropSSDT and no GeneratePStates) but now I am getting a much broader range.

No power readings yet, but the system is back to normal after using the multibeast 4.5 SSDT for OC'ed i7's.

Using stock nvidia driver from 10.7.4

Maybe a little drop in opengl, but nothing to cry about.

I tried the Multibeast SSDT and get the following Pstates:
16-22 and 40 with my 4.0 OCed 2500K
not really optimal

titsmgee said:
I tried the Multibeast SSDT and get the following Pstates:
16-22 and 40 with my 4.0 OCed 2500K
not really optimal

You are within range of the states MacMan lists here: /viewtopic.php?f=169&t=60811

The states for my OC'ed 2600k @4.2 are spot on: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 17 18 19 20 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back