Contribute
Register

Freezing Youtube playback and general advice/help Mountain Lion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
intel
CPU
i7 920
Graphics
gtx 480
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all, im really new to the hackintosh world and have done much reading and roaming around various forums and the posts submitted. I've managed to install Mountain Lion with alot of trial and error on my windows machine (on a seperate hard drive) using the UNI & MULTIBEAST without a DSDT (non available for my motherboard) from this site and also managed to get my lan working with a different kext file as the one's included did not work. The problems im having are...

1> Whenever I watch a video on YouTube, the video plays for 5-10 seconds and then freezes and does NOT continue to play,
2> How would I get audio to work with my GTX480 as my soundcard Asus xonar Hdav Deluxe is not supported,
3> When I boot into OS X my computer freezes for like 5-8 mins before loading into Mountain Lion OS X.
4> Please does ANYONE have an DSDT for Asus Rampage II Extreme?

PLEASE could someone help me as I'm nearly there with the install.

System Spec

Asus rampage II Extreme
Intel i7 920 D0
Corsair XMS3 6gig memory
GTX480.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

i have this exact same problem i have a gtx 570 and it works flawless but i dont know why the video pauses at 11 seconds

Try a video from vimeo, if its also 11 seconde its the graphics card but otherwise it's just those buffering isseus of YouTube

figured it out it was the sound weird that it would let the video play tho but at the time i didn't have my sound working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back