Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

Your profile shows you have nVidia. Keep in mind IGPU must be set primary in the case of dual-GPU.

Of course, your profile also indicates Sandy Bridge, which is no HD4600, so you might want to clarify your hardware.

You should boot verbose for troubleshooting.

My profile is about my big desktop. I have no problems with it. My new mini desktop have no dual GPU, only SoC Intel Core i3-4020Y with Intel Graphics HD 4200 (GT2).

Here is last messages in verbose mode (for IntelGFX=0x04128086 and ig-platform-id=0x0d220003)
DSC_0279.jpg

As I can see, nothing wrong.

My profile is about my big desktop. I have no problems with it. My new mini desktop have no dual GPU, only SoC Intel Core i3-4020Y with Intel Graphics HD 4200 (GT2).

Here is last messages in verbose mode (for IntelGFX=0x04128086 and ig-platform-id=0x0d220003)
View attachment 171611

As I can see, nothing wrong.

Post output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Please add hardware details about the computer you're working on either to your main profile or to your signature.

Post output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Please add hardware details about the computer you're working on either to your main profile or to your signature.

Linux output:

attachment.php

Clover folder: View attachment CLOVER.zip

The signature was added. We are talking about Eglobal fanless mini PC. It simple system (SoC Intel Core i3-4020Y with Intel Graphics HD 4200 - HDMI and VGA, Realtek LAN, Realtek ALC662, Broadcom Wi-Fi) with stock fully unlocked AMI UEFI.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC_0282.jpg
    DSC_0282.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, did you manage to get qe/ci working???

I`m only at the beginning (progress as well as knowledge), half of things is not working, but first I wan`t to fix my GPU. Screen is flickering a little - based on qe/ci test it`s not "supported" at the moment.

CPU: i5-4200U
GPU: Intel HD 4400

I`ve included my plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 221
Hi guys, did you manage to get qe/ci working???

I`m only at the beginning (progress as well as knowledge), half of things is not working, but first I wan`t to fix my GPU. Screen is flickering a little - based on qe/ci test it`s not "supported" at the moment.

CPU: i5-4200U
GPU: Intel HD 4400

I`ve included my plist.

Your config.plist is corrupt. Never edit with a text editor. Always use a plist editor (Xcode, PlistEdit Pro).

See guide for valid config.plist: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Okay, I`ve re-used Multibeast and modified new plist via PlistEdit

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 215
Hopefully I got it right this time :oops:

Right after I press enter on login screen it flickers a little, also when I checked screensaver (said to be qe/ci test), it was "badly rendered". Google Chrome is flickering as well, Safari is bearable - it flickers only when I point mouse at tabs.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.2 KB · Views: 186
Hopefully I got it right this time :oops:

Right after I press enter on login screen it flickers a little, also when I checked screensaver (said to be qe/ci test), it was "badly rendered". Google Chrome is flickering as well, Safari is bearable - it flickers only when I point mouse at tabs.

The config.plist is correct, but by your description you likely forgot the FakePCIID kexts.

Back