Contribute
Register

First Hackintosh - Kernel Panic While Installing OSX Yosemite! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When launching OSX UEFI on boot (clover) launches this in (-v) verbose mode, and hangs on missing blue tooth controller.
View attachment 132583

Check for NVIDIA Injection is enabled or not on config.plist

I'll have to do more research on this, not sure how to find a patched applehda.kext or how to inject this .kext on clover. I'm still very new to this o_O

GUIDE : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

I've tried multibeast and checked off ALC 1150 and optional EFI instaleld bootloader support. Still no Audio.

I've also tried patching the AppleHDA.kext but the audio_realtekALC-100.command file says
S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext is not native
Install native AppleHDA.kext
No system files were changed

Why you went for Multibeast as you are using clover??

There is another method on the Guide for patching the native AppleHDA.kext, as you had already ran the Multibeast it will replace the native kext.

NVIDIA Injection should be disabled in your case.

I figured out what it was.. I did not have the FakeSMC.kext file in the EFI>Clover>Kexts>10.10 folder.
But now it boots without the injected Nvidia fine. :headbang::headbang:

Why you went for Multibeast as you are using clover??

There is another method on the Guide for patching the native AppleHDA.kext, as you had already ran the Multibeast it will replace the native kext.

I was desparate and wanted to see if the sound drivers would work through MultiBeast. I got the sound to work by using Kext Utility to put the VoodooHDA.kext file in my S/L/E. And in my EFI partition. The only thing now is to fix the static.

I was desparate and wanted to see if the sound drivers would work through MultiBeast. I got the sound to work by using Kext Utility to put the VoodooHDA.kext file in my S/L/E. And in my EFI partition. The only thing now is to fix the static.

VoodooHDA is not a good audio solution for everyone. If you are ok with VodooHDA then go ahead. Otherwise follow the linked audio guide.

VoodooHDA is not a good audio solution for everyone. If you are ok with VodooHDA then go ahead. Otherwise follow the linked audio guide.

Is there a way to get back that native AppleHDA.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back