Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

Hi! I'm also having issues with Creative Cloud, Teams and other apps. Where can I find the repo for AMFIPass.kext?

I pues is just adding it to the kexts folder (and under kexts in config.plist), right?

config.plist --> Kernel, not kexts.

Attachments

• config.plist
    32.7 KB · Views: 36
Hi! I've just added it, but still getting crash through some apps. Attached is my config.plist, just in case you could take a look.

Thanks!
When you're using the AMFIPass.kext, you'll need to add -amfipassbeta to the boot-args. Your current boot-args is missing that -amfipassbeta.

Also, remove the amfi=0x80 from the boot-args.

I don't know if is it related to the OCLP patch, but I am having the Finder frozen on Sonoma, and you have to reload it. Is anybody having this?

(Never before in Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, and still other partition with Ventura is working fine.)

Some guy with Mac Mini 6.2 and Broadcom wifi says that his Broadcom works fine in Sonoma on Macrumors.
Citation: "macOS Sonoma runs much better than Ventura, at least on my Macmini 6,2 incl. its Broadcom BCM43xx WiFi; where do you have issues?"

When you're using the AMFIPass.kext, you'll need to add -amfipassbeta to the boot-args. Your current boot-args is missing that -amfipassbeta.

Also, remove the amfi=0x80 from the boot-args.
I get a crash at boot when using the following boot args:

keepsyms=1 alcid=1 agdpmod=pikera -amfipassbeta

And somehow when I revert to my original config.plist to boot as normal I get a kernel panic (see image). Any idea how to solve it?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-10-08 a las 9.48.50.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-10-08 a las 9.48.50.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Some guy with Mac Mini 6.2 and Broadcom wifi says that his Broadcom works fine in Sonoma on Macrumors.
Citation: "macOS Sonoma runs much better than Ventura, at least on my Macmini 6,2 incl. its Broadcom BCM43xx WiFi; where do you have issues?"

Given that Apple states Sonoma is only supported from Macmini8,1 onwards (2018) and his Mac Mini is likely a 2012 model, not even a 2014, I would want to ask how that statement could be correct. Broadcom wireless might possibly be a separate issue given that it was a BCM94331 model attached by ribbon-cable.

Obviously a Mac mini from 2012 is not supported by Sonoma. He's using the OCLP 1.0.1 root patching to make it work. As we already know, legacy Broadcom works on our hacks if done properly.

Obviously a Mac mini from 2012 is not supported by Sonoma. He's using the OCLP 1.0.1 root patching to make it work. As we already know, legacy Broadcom works on our hacks if done properly.
I see thanks! So it is not oob just as ours.

I get a crash at boot when using the following boot args:

keepsyms=1 alcid=1 agdpmod=pikera -amfipassbeta

And somehow when I revert to my original config.plist to boot as normal I get a kernel panic (see image). Any idea how to solve it?
Check if csr is disabled before enabling amfipass. Also make sure securebootmodel is set to disabled.

Back