Contribute
Register

Enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your connected to the igpu and RX right? Try booting with only the RX connected and then run again, you should get 1850-1900 score.
Yes I am connected to Rx only I should run again and post back again

No problem, the overclocking is more for Windows anyway, dual bios may come in handy if a new legacy bios gets developed for OS X to allow pcie as primary. I wouldn't mess with it either, not until someone else tries it at least.

Inject ati, no ATI fake IDs needed, don't inject Intel just use the two IDs 0x19120003 and ig 0a206080.
Ok I remove the fake id from ATI and my rx480 rename is working now after injecting ATI ...backing up is first now then I tweak

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 01.38.14.png
In acpi I have selected these ... Fix display fix hpet,addDTGP fixhda fix Darwin fix shutdown fixipic fixUSB addmchc and in new way I have fix regions fix rtc fix_S3D fix_ACST AddHDMI fix_ADP1 delete unused

I have a similar mother board and i5 setup, with Skylake you don't need many fixes.

p states and c states not needed only c6, for dtst fix display and fix usb, but also not really needed, all those others not really needed.

Keep it lean or simple
My bios is still with igfx as initial display do I have to change that back to pcie 1 why can score be low ?

No, keep it as primary.

Nice Bench! I think that's the highest I've seen.

I have a similar mother board and i5 setup, with Skylake you don't need many fixes.

p states and c states not needed only c6, for dtst fix display and fix usb, but also not really needed, all those others not really needed.

Keep it lean or simple

No, keep it as primary.

Nice Bench! I think that's the highest I've seen.
Unugine valley ran good but unigine heaven had 1000 points alomst ..and I have to redo the tweaks for acpi I don't know which ones to unselect ..but I have to edit my dsdt also ..there is one error I will try to fix it later when I get time ..thanks a lot for your help and on the go with my questions .. booting in Windows is gonna b problem and also bios ...changing cables not. Good option still ..btw when I plugged 2 cables one in Rx and one in mobo the mobo one shows the bios but if I don't press delete it doesn't show clover ....so after that screen becomes black on mobo HDMI n then I switch to other rx dp cable then it boots ...so when I have to see clover to select then I need to just plug in mobo n switch fast which is not the best option but still an option .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back